ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Online Appointment

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

DrFixit

Online Appointment

Post by DrFixit » Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:37 pm

Hello, thanks for checking out, i am wondering if any one of you been successful with booking an appointment online at UKBA website? i have been trying for several days and can't seem to be able to get any available date. Secondly, why does it only show the Croydon office for PBS Tier 1 (Post Study Work Visa)

What is the quickest way to get appointment date? i am willing to pay.

drtmt
Newly Registered

Post by drtmt » Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:17 pm

I also am having the same problem. need an appointment before 24 December 2009. Any Advice ppl
Thank you

Riz_Ali
Newly Registered

Re: Online Appointment

Post by Riz_Ali » Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:25 pm

DrFixit wrote:Hello, thanks for checking out, i am wondering if any one of you been successful with booking an appointment online at UKBA website? i have been trying for several days and can't seem to be able to get any available date. Secondly, why does it only show the Croydon office for PBS Tier 1 (Post Study Work Visa)

HI,
You can get an appointment on phone 08706067766. Hope it will help you.

DrFixit

Post by DrFixit » Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:57 am

Riz_Ali wrote:
DrFixit wrote:Hello, thanks for checking out, i am wondering if any one of you been successful with booking an appointment online at UKBA website? i have been trying for several days and can't seem to be able to get any available date. Secondly, why does it only show the Croydon office for PBS Tier 1 (Post Study Work Visa)

HI,
Thanks mate, but that is really expensive option, i have tried calling them twice and it costed me about 16 pounds with no avail. They are leeching their customers by putting them on hang for long.

meats
BANNED

Post by meats » Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:00 pm

DrFixit wrote:
Riz_Ali wrote:

HI,
Thanks mate, but that is really expensive option, i have tried calling them twice and it costed me about 16 pounds with no avail. They are leeching their customers by putting them on hang for long.
http://www.saynoto0870.com/

That will get you a 'normal' number with the usual costs instead of the 0870 costs.

Lots of solicitors have been booking slots to sell to anyone who wants them. Unless you wish to see a solicitor who might have a slot you will just have to keep on trying.

DrFixit

Post by DrFixit » Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:06 pm

meats wrote:
DrFixit wrote:
Riz_Ali wrote:

HI,

That will get you a 'normal' number with the usual costs instead of the 0870 costs.

Lots of solicitors have been booking slots to sell to anyone who wants them. Unless you wish to see a solicitor who might have a slot you will just have to keep on trying.
Thanks for the url, i have tried it several days ago, but it didnt work. Instead of wasting money on phone calls, i might just get it from solicitors, would it be possible if you could give some contacts of such solicitors?
Thanks

meats
BANNED

Post by meats » Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:56 pm

DrFixit wrote:
meats wrote:
DrFixit wrote:
Riz_Ali wrote:
HI,

Thanks for the url, i have tried it several days ago, but it didnt work. Instead of wasting money on phone calls, i might just get it from solicitors, would it be possible if you could give some contacts of such solicitors?
Thanks
I haven't used solicitors but some people have recommended some on here, you'll either have to search for them or wait for someone to recommend some i'm afraid.

Riz_Ali
Newly Registered

Post by Riz_Ali » Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:56 pm

Hi,
I would like to know, can we register on the HO web site to view the dates for in person appointment and will it charge us or not?