ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

kindly reply to my query

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ajeetkumar30
Newly Registered

kindly reply to my query

Post by ajeetkumar30 » Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:37 pm

hi i am on psw and i have bank account blance of around £800 in my account since 3 months.since few days also i have started full time job and i am planning to bring my wife on dependent visa from my country and my brother on visit visa.for that i am also arranging to rent a two bedroom house to accommodate my brother and my wife.kindly after assessing my case please tell me
are my funds enough shown above for previous three months?
also i have bank account maintained equally as above in my country so should i show that too?
what documents i shoud send to my family to get them apply for visa?
what document my wife(dependent) and my brother(visit) will need to apply for visa depending on my status?
thanks
regards

adnan1975
Newly Registered

hi

Post by adnan1975 » Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:39 pm

Hi ,
in case of dependant visa near to me it is better if u manage balance 2800 pounds because Tier1 mostly cases requirement for dependants.
In case of ur brother he have to show why he want to visit and funds in his bank statements .U can send him ur bank statement plus letter of support that u will manage finance during his stay in uk
best wishes

yasa
Diamond Member

Re: kindly reply to my query

Post by yasa » Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:10 pm

ajeetkumar30 wrote:hi i am on psw and i have bank account blance of around £800 in my account since 3 months.since few days also i have started full time job and i am planning to bring my wife on dependent visa from my country and my brother on visit visa.for that i am also arranging to rent a two bedroom house to accommodate my brother and my wife.kindly after assessing my case please tell me
are my funds enough shown above for previous three months?
also i have bank account maintained equally as above in my country so should i show that too?
what documents i shoud send to my family to get them apply for visa?
what document my wife(dependent) and my brother(visit) will need to apply for visa depending on my status?
thanks
regards
that 800 quids is your maintenence and for your dependent if u r here for more than 12 months then its gonna be extra 533 pounds for your dependent..
=======================
Every cloud has silver lining
=======================

ajeetkumar30
Newly Registered

thanks for your reply

Post by ajeetkumar30 » Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:53 pm

i was told on this forum in the past to have £533 only for my dependent if i am living here for more than 12months and now 2 different reply makes it more confused.kinly anyone with the clear idea?