ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents for Visitot visa for parents

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

anishpadela

Documents for Visitot visa for parents

Post by anishpadela » Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:38 pm

Hi...

I want my father to visit me on 6 months visit visa...I am on Tier 1 General migrant status. Can anyone let me know what is the procedure to get him over here on visit visa and what documents do we need to apply for the visa..

Rgds
Anis

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:52 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

anishpadela

Post by anishpadela » Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:53 pm

vinny wrote:Sponsoring Parents
Thanks vinny...in bank statement, is there any minimum limit....and can you share any list of possible docs.....Anis

vinny

Post by vinny » Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:42 am

Although there is no set minimum amount for maintenance, there should be enough for the duration of their visit.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.