ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP extension: Previous Earning as contractor Qurey ?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

insert12
Newly Registered

HSMP extension: Previous Earning as contractor Qurey ?

Post by insert12 » Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:57 pm

Hello to all..

I have one question regarding my HSMP extension. I worked as a contractor for one company in UK for 12 Month & my salaries are processed by 3 different umbrella companies to my personal account. Regarding this I have few concerns..

salary receive in personal bank statement by umbrella companies not from the actual company to whom which I was working as contractor

Will i show three different source of earning or will show one source of earning which is my company name ??

In application which company name i'll use Umbrella companies or actual company to whom i was employee ??

Please guide regarding this question.....

Regards
Ahmed

mvent00
Diamond Member

Re: HSMP extension: Previous Earning as contractor Qurey ?

Post by mvent00 » Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:15 pm

As you were employed by a company and then that company in turn employed you with several companies, so if the main company can provide you a letter containig gross and net incomes, dates of payments, it would be okay. These should corroborate your bank statements.

If the main company cannot do so, then you can put three different sources of earnings, providing details of net+gross income from each company (payslips or letters from companies). Again, these should corroborate your bank statements.

insert12 wrote:Hello to all..

I have one question regarding my HSMP extension. I worked as a contractor for one company in UK for 12 Month & my salaries are processed by 3 different umbrella companies to my personal account. Regarding this I have few concerns..

salary receive in personal bank statement by umbrella companies not from the actual company to whom which I was working as contractor

Will i show three different source of earning or will show one source of earning which is my company name ??

In application which company name i'll use Umbrella companies or actual company to whom i was employee ??

Please guide regarding this question.....

Regards
Ahmed