ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tax return verification

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rao166

Tax return verification

Post by rao166 » Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:07 am

I want to apply for earning points too, but the problem is that the last date of tax return submission is 30th september and after that they enter all the returns into database which can be verifiable thru ur tax number. If i get the tax return on this stage , then it is highly likely that it can not be verified till 30th september. But as u ppl know that HSMp decision time reduced to approx one month. WHat shud i do?

Secondly, i wana ask all of you to comment on this that do they verify the tax returns on first stage?
and do tax return is necessary to file in EC stage.

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:21 am

Rao166, your public profile does not mention your location, which is your right, but it might help if you say what country's tax system you are talking about, in case someone has a solution to the "problem" you mention.
John

rao166

Post by rao166 » Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:48 am

Its Pakistan.

rogerwaters
Newly Registered

Post by rogerwaters » Thu Jul 14, 2005 1:21 pm

Yes, they do verify tax returns and even they can ask you to provide tax certificate while at EC interview. So make sure everything is perfect. You can submit your late tax return. And I think 31st of July is the last date for submitting Tax returns. And tax certificate can't be issued until your details have been submitted/evaluated on computer system. I'm afraid you will have to wait until it's proper to provide all the documents.

rao166

Post by rao166 » Thu Jul 14, 2005 1:33 pm

Rogerwaters
are u talking about pakistan?

rogerwaters
Newly Registered

Post by rogerwaters » Fri Jul 15, 2005 6:42 pm

yes, I'm talking about Pakistan.

majic

Post by majic » Mon Jul 18, 2005 8:54 am

well I can tell all pakistanis that Tax can be paid whenever but and the ideal time is the month of JULY and August and it can also be paid an any time after that also with no problem what so ever.

The thing is that even if you pay now u will get ur TAX return in September and after. SO u r by no means late but at the right time.

And yes they do verify every document and they have means to verify it quickly too. So be very careful.

Cheers