ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Payslips prob please kindly advise

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

qm0312
Newly Registered

Payslips prob please kindly advise

Post by qm0312 » Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:33 pm

I have sent my Tier1 ( General) Visa application on 15th Oct 09, but quite worried about one thing, as some of the payslips I provided are online print outs, and as required by the HO, they need to be stamped & signed. But my previous employer ( a job agency) cannot stamp them as they said they do not have a stamp :? But they write a letter explaining that they cannot stamp them, and has signed & dated & attched their business cards. And I sent the letter with my application. Do you think it will work? as I am worried that my application will be rejected as they are not stamped :cry:

Thank you all very much

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: Payslips prob please kindly advise

Post by tvn_ramesh » Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:38 pm

qm0312 wrote: But they write a letter explaining that they cannot stamp them, and has signed & dated & attched their business cards. And I sent the letter with my application. Do you think it will work? as I am worried that my application will be rejected as they are not stamped :cry:

Thank you all very much
Do you mean they signed and dated on each of the payslips also? in that case it is fine.. and also because of the letter from them explaining the situation should help your situation.. it is fine..

InUkOnHsmp
United Kingdom

Post by InUkOnHsmp » Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:41 pm

Hi there,

If they did not have a stamp, maybe you could have taken a letter from them on their official letterhead with details on the payslips issued by them to you. The details required would be dates with gross and net salary figures.

Such a letter signed and dated, with their business card would have made a much stronger case with the case worker. Sample formats for such a letter are available on this forum.

Maybe you can still send this documentation to them by next or same day delivery quoting your reference number. If your case has not been seen yet, they might just be able to insert this letter with your current documentation with them.

Worth giving it a try!

Regards
Challenges make life worth it!

myegin11

Post by myegin11 » Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:54 pm

The acknowledgement letter says not to send additional documents unless asked by a caseworker. That's one of the few things on the acknowledgement letter. I do not know how strict they are about this, though.

qm0312
Newly Registered

Post by qm0312 » Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:03 pm

tvn_ramesh wrote:
qm0312 wrote: But they write a letter explaining that they cannot stamp them, and has signed & dated & attched their business cards. And I sent the letter with my application. Do you think it will work? as I am worried that my application will be rejected as they are not stamped :cry:

Thank you all very much
Do you mean they signed and dated on each of the payslips also? in that case it is fine.. and also because of the letter from them explaining the situation should help your situation.. it is fine..
Hi, Thank you very much for your reply. They have signed & dated every payslips for me and attach a letter said they do not have a stamp, finger crossed it will work

qm0312
Newly Registered

Post by qm0312 » Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:07 pm

InUkOnHsmp wrote:Hi there,

If they did not have a stamp, maybe you could have taken a letter from them on their official letterhead with details on the payslips issued by them to you. The details required would be dates with gross and net salary figures.

Such a letter signed and dated, with their business card would have made a much stronger case with the case worker. Sample formats for such a letter are available on this forum.

Maybe you can still send this documentation to them by next or same day delivery quoting your reference number. If your case has not been seen yet, they might just be able to insert this letter with your current documentation with them.

Worth giving it a try!

Regards
Thank you verymuch for your reply & advices! I have already sent out my application on 15th Oct 09. But as advised by you, I just sent payroll department a letter ( I worked for agency as temp before, the payroll of the agency is in another city) requesting two earning statements covered the whole period. And I asked them put them on headed paper and sign & stamp them. Not sure when I could get them back, but once I got them back, I will consider sending to the Home Office if my application did not come back at that time. Do you think it will work? Many thx

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:56 pm

qm0312 wrote:
tvn_ramesh wrote:

Thank you all very much
Hi, Thank you very much for your reply. They have signed & dated every payslips for me and attach a letter said they do not have a stamp, finger crossed it will work
Dont worry.. it covers your case and strongly supports the genuinity of the payslips..