ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Fastest Timeline ever on PSW

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

walenchie
Newly Registered

Fastest Timeline ever on PSW

Post by walenchie » Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:10 pm

Hi people i would like to share my awesome timeline when i applied for my PSW.

Submitted my completed application form on friday 9th October 2009
Received acknowledgement of receipt of my application with reference number on Tuesday 13th October 2009
And just today 27th October 2009 i was awaken by the postman to sign for some document in my name that turn out to be my passport stamped with psw and supporting documents.
Really right now i am so elated it took just 13 working days which is exactly 2 weeks and 4 days in all.
The supporting documents i sent were passport,degree certificate and letter from uni,and 3months statement showing balance of over £800.

Wishing everybody who has applied of a successful outcome.
Cheers

teenabeana
Newly Registered

Post by teenabeana » Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:01 am

wow, it's a breath of fresh air knowing someone has had that luck. I have to apply for my visa later this month and I'm hoping that since I'm sending a simple application and from the UK, it may help in expediting things, but after reading everyone's horror stories, I am scared to make even the slightest mistake! Anyway, kudos to you and I hope others receive such luck.

zamiramin
Newly Registered

Post by zamiramin » Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:30 am

mine took 11 working days, 15 full days.

dont be scared , unless u broke the law or u dont fulfill the requirements.