ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Work Permit Judicial Review against 5 year ILR

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Post by 1273 » Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:03 pm

I heard some weeks ago that there was to be a Judicial Review filed for work permit holders who were not included in the HSMP judicial review.

Can anyone say if anything has become of this
WOW

Post by 9588 » Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:47 pm

good news
any idea of time schedule ??

Sky_High
Member of Standing

Post by Sky_High » Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:42 pm

Are we talking about immigration welfare ltd?

Too late, too little, too slow, too ..............

They have been collecting money for last 6 months or so but no result. If they file their case now if will get hearing date in next 6 - 12 months and than HO will require at least 3/4 months to implement JR rules but at that time most of the affected WP holder would get their ILR.
(Some one who got WP before April 06 will get ILR before April 11. So I do not know for what purpose they are collecting money)????

positivesolitude

Post by positivesolitude » Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:08 pm

Skyhigh

Just cause I have openly questioned their silence ,I got so many personal attacks in that IWL forum each one accusing me.So much for their screwed up mentality.

Sky_High
Member of Standing

Post by Sky_High » Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:47 pm

Ask for return of your money.

Post by 1273 » Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:37 pm

I gather they are not doing enough or anything in this regard, so I might just wait until next July 2010 to apply for ILR.

What is Immigrant Welfare Ltd doing? I am not apart of their forum, thats why am asking.

[/size]
WOW

AntCoe

Post by AntCoe » Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:21 am

I received an emial from Immigrant Welfare yesterday with subject heading "Good News From Immigrant Welfare!!"

with a link :

http://www.immigrantwelfare.co.uk/forum ... p?f=2&t=80

Does anybody know what the news is??

Im on a 4 year UK Ancestry Visa and not sure if my category is included...

Thanks

AntCoe

AntCoe

Post by AntCoe » Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:26 am

ALSO

Guys & Girls

Please dont sit on the fence and wait for others to fight for your rights....

Look at the broader picture.....Those of you who will be applying for their ILR after 5 years should by right be apllying for their citizenship....if IML succeed, then your visa fees will be refunded or you wont be paying anything towards to citizenship fees.

Simple!

Sky_High
Member of Standing

Post by Sky_High » Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:30 pm

AntCoe wrote:ALSO

Guys & Girls

Please dont sit on the fence and wait for others to fight for your rights....

Look at the broader picture.....Those of you who will be applying for their ILR after 5 years should by right be apllying for their citizenship....if IML succeed, then your visa fees will be refunded or you wont be paying anything towards to citizenship fees.

Simple!
Who said that its not true? its 100% true but when they go to court and go at right time!
Too little, too late, too slow,......too......too much....

maxi

Post by maxi » Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:18 pm

Sky_High wrote:Are we talking about immigration welfare ltd?

Too late, too little, too slow, too ..............

They have been collecting money for last 6 months or so but no result. If they file their case now if will get hearing date in next 6 - 12 months and than HO will require at least 3/4 months to implement JR rules but at that time most of the affected WP holder would get their ILR.
(Some one who got WP before April 06 will get ILR before April 11. So I do not know for what purpose they are collecting money)????
they are keeping it a secret why I dont know. maybe to keep collecting money. its certainly not how HSMP Forum dealt with it.

John1976
Newly Registered

Post by John1976 » Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:24 pm

Is there any update on this? Are they going to court or not?