ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent Treatment ..Please help

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

yodiyokun
Member of Standing

Urgent Treatment ..Please help

Post by yodiyokun » Fri Jul 15, 2005 1:49 pm

My application was confirmed received on April 27th and its yet to be allocated to a case worker.

I want to apply for urgent treatment since its about 11 weeks now they got my application.
i dont have my original university Certificate there.. I used a notarised copy but all other documents are original..
what can I use as a reason for urgent treatment.

any suggestion is welcome

yodi
My bow has been renewed

lbfrancois

Post by lbfrancois » Fri Jul 15, 2005 6:04 pm

Urgent Treament is usually requested when someone has a firm job offer. But I have seen some cases of urgent treatment requests accepted for other reasons, some of them are listed below:

1. Stating that you have been losing great job oportunities because you dont hold a valid uk work permit (probably would have to show propective job offers and postings to support your claims)
2. Visa is about to expire and you are in UK right now
3. You have a scheduled flight (have to send copies of the tickets)
4. Best time of the year to search for jobs in your field of work

Of course the HSMP Team might accept it or not...
I think best option is to try to get yourself a job offer contacting recruitment agencies, applying for jobs and stating that you DO NOT need sponsorship. You might get an offer or even be rejected only because of timing issue, and you can use that to ask for urgent treatment.