ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Average processing time is getting less than expected

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

myegin11

Average processing time is getting less than expected

Post by myegin11 » Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:33 pm

Considering Trackitt data, it seems the average processing time is currently less than expected. This might be based on individual cases but still means something. I have seen applications approved in 16 days. The most recent application approved was received by HO on 12th October.

The UKBA webpage says this week they are considering applications received on or before 7th which means they are ahead of planned schedule. Case workers must be working even harder.

Those who haven't received although sent their applications before that date, do not get panicked. We do not know how they process the applications. They might distribute over numerious case workers and some might be faster or some might become temporarily unavailable to process applications assigned to them. Don't worry, just be patient like I am :)

innocentdevil
Diamond Member

Re: Average processing time is getting less than expected

Post by innocentdevil » Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:12 pm

myegin11 wrote:Considering Trackitt data, it seems the average processing time is currently less than expected. This might be based on individual cases but still means something. I have seen applications approved in 16 days. The most recent application approved was received by HO on 12th October.

The UKBA webpage says this week they are considering applications received on or before 7th which means they are ahead of planned schedule. Case workers must be working even harder.

Those who haven't received although sent their applications before that date, do not get panicked. We do not know how they process the applications. They might distribute over numerious case workers and some might be faster or some might become temporarily unavailable to process applications assigned to them. Don't worry, just be patient like I am :)
23 days here. all at ears, fingers crossed :wink:

InUkOnHsmp
United Kingdom

Post by InUkOnHsmp » Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:28 pm

Agree with Myegin. However the average timing showed by Trackitt is slightly skewed by an in-person appointment put in the tracker by someone.

The time to process this is 0, hence the average time in trackitt is being reflected as 15 days, which is just not true, 16 is the minimum I have seen.

Good to see that the latest approval is where the fees was debited on the 12th. Cant breathe ... !! :)
Challenges make life worth it!

ginger.garlic

Post by ginger.garlic » Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:46 pm

Finger crossed

:roll:

Payment deducted 12th october , Received Royal mail special deliver card today 29th oct ... going to collect tommorrow morning...

Don't know what to expect.

Require good wishes...

Duvvuri

Post by Duvvuri » Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:49 pm

dnt worry ginger garlic. All the best all our wishes r with u ll defintely get extension.

By the way when did u apply and how many days it took. was it only ur application or dependent also.

innocentdevil
Diamond Member

Post by innocentdevil » Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:26 pm

ginger.garlic wrote:Finger crossed

:roll:

Payment deducted 12th october , Received Royal mail special deliver card today 29th oct ... going to collect tommorrow morning...

Don't know what to expect.

Require good wishes...
give us good news as soon as you get it mate. Goodluck

ginger.garlic

Post by ginger.garlic » Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:55 pm

Duvvuri wrote:dnt worry ginger garlic. All the best all our wishes r with u ll defintely get extension.

By the way when did u apply and how many days it took. was it only ur application or dependent also.
Thanks for the good wishes

I have applied fresh tier1 application on 8th oct [thursday]
Payment deducted on 12th oct.
today I got the royal mail card ..so total 20 days...

ginger.garlic

Post by ginger.garlic » Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:36 am

Hi All,

Thanks to all of you ,

I have collected my post toay.. and I got the visa.

total time from day of posting to reciveing-20 days
Processing time -16 days

will provide detail my next post

Thanks again

mvent00
Diamond Member

Post by mvent00 » Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:40 am

Congratulations ginger.garlic. You have a big weekend ahead :wink: .

ginger.garlic wrote:Hi All,

Thanks to all of you ,

I have collected my post toay.. and I got the visa.

total time from day of posting to reciveing-20 days
Processing time -16 days

will provide detail my next post

Thanks again

InUkOnHsmp
United Kingdom

Post by InUkOnHsmp » Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:38 am

Congrats ginger.garlic! Can you please put in your details in the following threads:

http://immigrationboards.com/viewtopic. ... 12f97e6cab

http://immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=46640

Regards
Challenges make life worth it!