ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Newbie question on HSMP

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Prithvi
Newly Registered

Newbie question on HSMP

Post by Prithvi » Fri Jul 15, 2005 2:03 pm

HI
I am currently working in Belgium as an IT Consultant. I wanted to apply for HSMP . I have searched this forum but haven't really found any post which tells me how to go about this. Could someone be kind enough to point me in the right direction?
Any help would be greatly appreciated
Thanks
Prithvi

yodiyokun
Member of Standing

Post by yodiyokun » Fri Jul 15, 2005 2:22 pm

you can check www.workingintheuk.gov.org
This site has a section on HSMP that you can read up.
There is also a Guidnace note that you can download .. it tells you how to fill th eform and what sort of evidence you need to support your application.
I guess this forum assumes users are alrady have some form of knowldege of HSMP.

best wishes
My bow has been renewed

Prithvi
Newly Registered

Post by Prithvi » Fri Jul 15, 2005 2:45 pm

Hi yodiyokun,
thanks for the help... i did find a lot of useful info through the link you provided to me.
i have a pecular situation regarding my tax returns... to qualify for the earning points, i need to prove my salary claims through the tax returns... but according to the tax laws in belgium, the don't need to pay taxes for the first 6 months of my stay here. So, do you think i would have a problem with my tax proofs??
Thanks for your time
Prithvi

yodiyokun
Member of Standing

Post by yodiyokun » Fri Jul 15, 2005 3:08 pm

Prithvi wrote:Hi yodiyokun,
thanks for the help... i did find a lot of useful info through the link you provided to me.
i have a pecular situation regarding my tax returns... to qualify for the earning points, i need to prove my salary claims through the tax returns... but according to the tax laws in belgium, the don't need to pay taxes for the first 6 months of my stay here. So, do you think i would have a problem with my tax proofs??
Thanks for your time
Prithvi
i dont think you will have a problem with the tax returns if you can prove that in Belgium u are tax exempt for the fisrt 6 months of work... can you get a copy of the belgium tax law which states this claim. at least you need some sort of documentation to back your claim.

cheers
My bow has been renewed