ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

very urgent help guys

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Duvvuri

very urgent help guys

Post by Duvvuri » Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:49 pm

Hi,

I took online bank statement and got it stamped and sent my application.

When i came home and checked i got the original bank statmenet can someone please tell me how can i send this orginal statement again.

I am feeling very bad tht i shud have waited till today and send tmorrow.

Plz someone help me.

I am very diappointed now

mvent00
Diamond Member

Re: very urgent help guys

Post by mvent00 » Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:52 pm

Do not worry, you have already submitted the required proof. It would be very unnecessary to send original bank statements again. I would not do so.
Duvvuri wrote:Hi,

I took online bank statement and got it stamped and sent my application.

When i came home and checked i got the original bank statmenet can someone please tell me how can i send this orginal statement again.

I am feeling very bad tht i shud have waited till today and send tmorrow.

Plz someone help me.

I am very diappointed now

Duvvuri

Post by Duvvuri » Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:54 pm

no but still can i send it after i get my reference no.
Will they accept and connect to the correct case.
I m feeling very very bad i shud have waited please is it ok if i send again with ref no.

meats
BANNED

Post by meats » Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:57 pm

Duvvuri wrote:no but still can i send it after i get my reference no.
I m feeling very very bad i shud have waited please is it ok if i send again with ref no.
If the online statements have been stamped by the bank then i wouldn't bother. The temps that they employ are, on the main, incompetent so i wouldn't confuse them by sending them what is effectively a duplicate statement.

mvent00
Diamond Member

Post by mvent00 » Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:59 pm

Duvvuri wrote:no but still can i send it after i get my reference no.
Yes, just to make yourself comfortable, you may send it after getting reference number. Please see information below:

If your case is being considered and you want to give us additional relevant information that may help us to decide your case, please write to us at the address below, enclosing the additional information and your immigration reference number.

Address: UK Border Agency, Lunar House, 40 Wellesley Road, Croydon, Surrey CR9 2BY

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/conta ... ctcentres/

Duvvuri

Post by Duvvuri » Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:02 pm

thanks alot just 1 quick question once we get reference no. means the case is with case worker??

And y is the address different from the one which we send to Durham one??

mvent00
Diamond Member

Post by mvent00 » Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:11 pm

Duvvuri wrote:thanks alot just 1 quick question once we get reference no. means the case is with case worker?? After deduction of fee, it should be forwarded to case worker.

And y is the address different from the one which we send to Durham one?? I have no idea :roll: , may be someone else has an answer to this :?:

Duvvuri

Post by Duvvuri » Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:39 pm

i went to the post office from where i sent my application bt they already sent my documents.
Now m planning to send it once i get reference letter bt wht do i need to write in the covering letter can anyone help.

Can i mention tht due to postal strike my bank statment cudnt reach on time so i had taken the online bank statement with stamp and now m sendind the original.

Is this fine no need to mention anything.