ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank statements description

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

houman1979
BANNED

Bank statements description

Post by houman1979 » Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:24 am

Dear All,

I've got my bank statement for 12 months period this morning. In my bank statement every transaction has its own description. For 11 months, description of transaction related to salary payment is "Salary Payment", but only for one month description is "Transfer". But the date and amount of money for this transaction matches my employer letter.
Then, is description of transactions important or only date and amount considered?

Regards

mvent00
Diamond Member

Re: Bank statements description

Post by mvent00 » Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:52 am

houman1979 wrote:Dear All,

I've got my bank statement for 12 months period this morning. In my bank statement every transaction has its own description. For 11 months, description of transaction related to salary payment is "Salary Payment", but only for one month description is "Transfer". But the date and amount of money for this transaction matches my employer letter.
Then, is description of transactions important or only date and amount considered?

It is fine as long as it matches with your payslips.

Regards

houman1979
BANNED

Post by houman1979 » Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:58 am

Thank you for your help. However, I dont submit payslips and provide employer letter which exactly matches the bank statement (time and amount). Then, I think it is fine?

mvent00
Diamond Member

Post by mvent00 » Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:30 pm

houman1979 wrote:Thank you for your help. However, I dont submit payslips and provide employer letter which exactly matches the bank statement (time and amount). Then, I think it is fine?
Yes, it is also according to guidelines.

ginger.garlic

Post by ginger.garlic » Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:23 am

Hi houman1979....

As with my experience I have provided payslips with bank statements , where description was not same on the statement and I have not faced any problem...
so relax it should be absolutely fine.