ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help with criminal convictions part of form Set (M) please

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hannah27

Help with criminal convictions part of form Set (M) please

Post by hannah27 » Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:38 pm

Hi All

My husband has an appointment for his indefinate leave to remain on Thursday, im just filling in the form and have got to the criminal convictions part, not sure what to do, basically my husband was stopped whilst driving for being over the speed limit in a 30mph, he was apparently doing 43mph, he was caught by a traffic officer with one of those speeding guns, he is adamant that he wasnt speeding so hasnt paid the fixed penalty notice which he was given. We are having to go to court to plead not guilty but we have not got the court date yet. Do I need to put this on the form? THe first part of the form says to inform if we has been convicted which he hasnt becuase he hasnt gone to court, then the second part says to write if he has been charged with a criminal offence for which we have not been tried in court? Should I put yes here and write the details, I'm just wary of not putting it anywhere and then they find out and it goes against him. Thanks in advance