ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Method of Entry Questionnaire.

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

cami
Newly Registered

Method of Entry Questionnaire.

Post by cami » Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:44 am

Hey everyone! jus wanted to know if anybody who has applied for indefinite leave to remain recieved a method of entry questionnaire from the home office? and if yes when you sent it off how long did it take to get a reply. I was told by my solicitor that this means they are actively looking at my case, and its nearing the end. Thanks in advance.

kkk01

Re: Method of Entry Questionnaire.

Post by kkk01 » Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:43 am

cami wrote:Hey everyone! jus wanted to know if anybody who has applied for indefinite leave to remain recieved a method of entry questionnaire from the home office? and if yes when you sent it off how long did it take to get a reply. I was told by my solicitor that this means they are actively looking at my case, and its nearing the end. Thanks in advance.
Hiya Cami,

Yep, your Solicitor could be right but it can as well mean otherwise/nothing (I don't mean to take your hope away from you though).

I received a method of entry questionnaire in July 27th, though I applied for RC (not ILR as in your case) and up till now am still waiting.

Anyways I reckon its a good development for you. :)
Good Luck!

jko
Newly Registered

Post by jko » Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:58 pm

Your solicitor is right. My caseworker sent me method of entry questionnaire to complete and return with other documents she requested in August ending. I completed it and returned it with the documents requested, and I was granted ILR the second day she received it. Good luck

arifzxZX
Newly Registered

Post by arifzxZX » Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:09 pm

can someone advise that if recieving a questionnaire is a good news or bad news in regards to the outcome of the application. We applied for Indefinite Leave to Remain and have just received a questionnaire to be filled and send in 14 days. Any info or help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

kkk01

Post by kkk01 » Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:23 pm

arifzxZX wrote:can someone advise that if recieving a questionnaire is a good news or bad news in regards to the outcome of the application. We applied for Indefinite Leave to Remain and have just received a questionnaire to be filled and send in 14 days. Any info or help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks
I think that the HO sends questionnaires to ONLY those applicants whose method of entry is yet to be identified and/or whose method of entry is not in the system.

In my own opinion, this might be another way devised to refuse those applications with questionable details. :idea:

I'd advise you to be more carefully detailed when filling the form.
Good Luck.

SAMBOO
Newly Registered

Post by SAMBOO » Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:58 am

hi, i have receive the same method of entry questionaire and and to send documents of me and my dependent in october i send the docs they ask for, but still waiting. let us know when you get your ILR cami r if i get mines ill let u know ok, keep the faith and stay bless.

SAMBOO
Newly Registered

Post by SAMBOO » Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:02 am

JKO how long does it take for u to get ILR and wat was your status before? mine is overstayer any way they just receive my document on the 3rd of november the lady at HO told me thats when they put it on the system, so my fingers r cross.

SAMBOO
Newly Registered

Post by SAMBOO » Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:34 pm

am so happy today really happy i have told i get leave to remain am happy the passport was send yesterday i call them this morning.

arifzxZX
Newly Registered

Post by arifzxZX » Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:14 pm

Congrats Samboo, its a great news.
Can you please help us lot in the same boat as u were. can you please advise what number di du call them did u chase them up, or any info relevant would be great.
many Thanks in advance.

chibage

Post by chibage » Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:57 am

arifxx when did you sent your docs and photos ?what team is dealing with your application?

SAMBOO
Newly Registered

Post by SAMBOO » Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:43 pm

no i use to sighn on on friday when i go this guy say i dont need to come back because i have been gtanted leave to remain.

rahee70
Newly Registered

Post by rahee70 » Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:22 pm

hi i have just submitted the method pf entry questionnaire and the documents requested today. hoping to get a possitive response. any one else with similar success please reply. thanks

groispois
Newly Registered

Post by groispois » Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:16 pm

hello everybody.My friend send the method of entry questionaire on the 8th of dec 2009 n she is still waiting.She received her form on the 30th of nov 2009.She applied in May 2008 for her ILR under the 14 years rule.

Please Help