ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Statement of Earnings as a substitute for P60?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

friendandenemy
Newly Registered

Statement of Earnings as a substitute for P60?

Post by friendandenemy » Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:18 pm

Hi,

My P60 for 2008-09 was lost in post when my employer send to my address. After several requests, employer agreed to issue 'Statment of Earnings' instead of P60 on company letter head. Is it sufficient and won't be any problem when i apply for PR?

Thanks in advance

Regards,
FE

myegin11

Post by myegin11 » Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:16 pm

Can not they write a letter which complies with the guideline, e.g. stating the payment amounts, dates, etc... and is dated, signed and stamped properly where applicable?

And do not forget to provide another type of corroborating evidence (would be bank statements).

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Re: Statement of Earnings as a substitute for P60?

Post by ChetanOjha » Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:23 pm

friendandenemy wrote:Hi,

My P60 for 2008-09 was lost in post when my employer send to my address. After several requests, employer agreed to issue 'Statment of Earnings' instead of P60 on company letter head. Is it sufficient and won't be any problem when i apply for PR?

Thanks in advance

Regards,
FE
Is there any particular reason why your employer do not want to issue you duplicate P60?

migun
Newly Registered

Post by migun » Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:30 pm

Your pay slip or allowance slip should be enough. But ensure that those are stamped and signed by employer.The bank stmnt that you would provide should match with the pay slip.

HSK Accountancy Services

Re: Statement of Earnings as a substitute for P60?

Post by HSK Accountancy Services » Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:42 pm

friendandenemy wrote:Hi,

Thanks in advance

Regards,
FE
P60 is not required if you have payslips for last 12 months. You only need payslips and bank statements for HO.

If you have lost your payslips then a letter from employer with the detail of Gross and Net salary (same as on your bank statement) is sufficient.

P60 is not a good document anyway because it does not give the monthly breakdown of gross and net salary.

Regards,

friendandenemy
Newly Registered

Post by friendandenemy » Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:24 am

Hello,

First thanks to the forum members for providing me various options.
My employer said that he won't issue duplicate P60 and issues Statment of Earnings on a letter head but don't have any signature or stamp on it.
I have payslips of last 12 months as well as bank statment.

Many thanks to everyone who responds very quickly for my query

Regards,
FE

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:03 pm

friendandenemy wrote:Hello,

First thanks to the forum members for providing me various options.
My employer said that he won't issue duplicate P60 and issues Statment of Earnings on a letter head but don't have any signature or stamp on it.
I have payslips of last 12 months as well as bank statment.

Many thanks to everyone who responds very quickly for my query

Regards,
FE
If you have payslips+bank statements you are good to go.

Out of Topic Info: If you want your employer "have to" provide you duplicate P60. It is in your legal right and employer cannot deny it.

friendandenemy
Newly Registered

Post by friendandenemy » Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:42 pm

I am working for Accenture and made several requests for duplicate P60 but their response so bad and not agreeing to issue

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:57 pm

friendandenemy wrote:I am working for Accenture and made several requests for duplicate P60 but their response so bad and not agreeing to issue
u cn call hmrc to get yr salary and other data on their letter head

they give