ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Letter from work

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ska_abbas

Letter from work

Post by ska_abbas » Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:17 pm

Hello everybody,

I am currently on Points Based Post Study Work Permit, I am applying for my Wife's visa. I need a letter from my workplace; can somebody please explain what should go in the letter and what type of questions they might ask my employer if they phone up?

Many Thanks

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:53 pm

Employment Letter should contain your name address DOB,NI number, when you started, how many hrs you work,what your job is, and how much you get per week.month etc/

This should suffce.

Its very rare the BHC would ring up, but if they did they will most likely ask above questions

ska_abbas

Post by ska_abbas » Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:15 pm

Thanks for your reply

Shall we just put "To Whom It May Concern" and then the main body, or, do we need to address a particular organization at the start.

Thanks

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:10 pm

Above is fine. If you want you can make it more personal by addressing it to the Entry Clearance Officer if you wish