ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

RajeshBhosale
Newly Registered

Spouse Visa

Post by RajeshBhosale » Mon Jul 18, 2005 9:27 am

Hello ,

I am Indian. I am married to an irish citizen. She was born and reared in ireland. I want to apply for the spouse visa. I would be grateful if any one could answer my queries.

1. The embassy asks to show bank statement, how much would be an enough balance in the bank ?
2. Would i be entitled to take fulltime employment in Ireland ?
3. Does my wife have to own her own residence in Ireland ?
4. How long does it take for this visa ?

gani999

Re: Spouse Visa

Post by gani999 » Mon Jul 18, 2005 9:47 am

RajeshBhosale wrote:Hello ,

I am Indian. I am married to an irish citizen. She was born and reared in ireland. I want to apply for the spouse visa. I would be grateful if any one could answer my queries.

1. The embassy asks to show bank statement, how much would be an enough balance in the bank ?
2. Would i be entitled to take fulltime employment in Ireland ?
3. Does my wife have to own her own residence in Ireland ?
4. How long does it take for this visa ?
1. Your wife will have to be earning the minimum amount of money to be able to sponsor a spouse. I think that is about Euro 1000 per month after taxes.

2. Yes
3. You just mentioned that she is an Irish Citizen????? Doesn't matter if she is resident there or not.

4. Depends...I'm not too sure about that.