ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Call in letter,Should I be worried

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

india11

Call in letter,Should I be worried

Post by india11 » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:59 am

Hi friends,

MY appeal(IGS-PSW) was allowed on 8 of September.Got determination on 10 of September.But after that there is no news from home office.Its nearly 8 week now.

I am not sending urgent treatment request because my 1 year visa will start from the date they stamp my passport.So these are my bonus days.

I just want to ask its been 2 months now,Should I be worried or not?what is the usual time line for call in letter now a days?

many thanks in advance

vinata

Post by vinata » Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:38 pm

Most people on this forum receive their call-in letters in 10-12 weeks after determination. Then it takes approximately 3-7 weeks to actually get the passport back from AIU. So, you don't need to worry about anything at the moment. However, if you don't receive the call-in letter after 13 weeks of waiting, then you may start writing to the AIU requesting the letter.

Alternatively, you may choose to keep quiet and patiently wait for your turn, so your stay would be extended by a longer period of time. It is up to you really.

india11

Post by india11 » Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:05 pm

Thanks mate,

need some more idea,s please

thanks

stephen_raaz
Newly Registered

Re: Call in letter,Should I be worried

Post by stephen_raaz » Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:32 pm

Since you mentioned, you dont want urgent treatment. The best thing is just relax and wait for your turn.