ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Academic Comparbility

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

cheekyvirgin

Academic Comparbility

Post by cheekyvirgin » Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:15 pm

HI

For the Tier 1 HSMP you need to have a degree or Professional Qualification which will be as a level of Masters but if some one have done Professional qualification from UK, would UK NARIC be able to compare that or its only the overseas qualification they can compare.

Regards

Ali.

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: Academic Comparbility

Post by tvn_ramesh » Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:22 pm

cheekyvirgin wrote:HI

For the Tier 1 HSMP you need to have a degree or Professional Qualification which will be as a level of Masters but if some one have done Professional qualification from UK, would UK NARIC be able to compare that or its only the overseas qualification they can compare.

Regards

Ali.
You can compare all the qualifications (listed in DB - NARIC) from all over the world on the PBS Calculator..

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/pointscalculator

Give it a try with ur qualifications..

cheekyvirgin

Re: Academic Comparbility

Post by cheekyvirgin » Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:09 pm

tvn_ramesh wrote:
cheekyvirgin wrote:HI

You can compare all the qualifications (listed in DB - NARIC) from all over the world on the PBS Calculator..

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/pointscalculator

Give it a try with ur qualifications..
Thanks for your reply.

I was reading the guidance notes for claiming the point its say if your qualifications are same as level of Masters then you can claim the point.

I contacted CMI last week regarding the comparability of my Diploma which i have done so far and they says. It is considered at the same level at as master but not considered as having a masters.

How can i claim the letter of the comparability , even the UKBA calculator was showing the 35 point before march 2009 but now it does not show any points. My college is also inside the UKBA awarding body list.

Regards

Ali.

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:26 pm