ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Extension Urgent help needed from seniors

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

arajkumar82

Tier 1 Extension Urgent help needed from seniors

Post by arajkumar82 » Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:50 pm

Hi

I applied for (HSMP) Tier 1 extension along with my wife application (Dependent) on 2nd of november. I have attached 4 photographs (2 0f mine and 2 of dependent - Photoes are as per the guidelines and latest) in a single sealed envelope and attached with the main application. I have not attched any photographs along with the dependent application

One of my friends wife (dependent) visa has been rejected with a reason saying her photos are not accompanied with the dependent application. and also her photographs are not as per the guidelines. My friend (main applicant) received the Visa

My Query is :
Am i need to send my wifes photographs along with a cover letter as i am not attched depend photos along with dependent application ? or it will be ok even if i attach dependent photographs along with the main applicant phographs in a sealed envelope.

can you please help me

many thanks in advance

Rajkumar

InUkOnHsmp
United Kingdom

Post by InUkOnHsmp » Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:52 pm

Hi Rajkumar,

You do not need to worry about this. I recently applied for extension and did the same as you, and got my approval yesterday.

They expect you to send both the photographs for you and your dependants in the same envelope attached to your form's personal details page.

So chill! It will be just fine.

Regards
Challenges make life worth it!

arajkumar82

Post by arajkumar82 » Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:00 pm

Hi InUkOnHsmp,

many Thanks for your quick reply.

now i feel bit relaxed.

InUkOnHsmp
United Kingdom

Post by InUkOnHsmp » Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:08 pm

No problem mate. Good luck with your application!

Keep the forum in the loop!
Challenges make life worth it!

Duvvuri

Post by Duvvuri » Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:30 pm

Not to worry its clearly mentioned in main applicant form to put the dependent photos also with main applicant.

SO even i did the same mine and my wife together in 1 envelope.
Ur friends was rejected not coz of photo was kept in main applicant section i thnk coz they were not as per HO guidelines.