ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

mistake no PSW form

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

hussainfarhad
Pakistan

mistake no PSW form

Post by hussainfarhad » Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:02 pm

Hi guys,
I have applied for the psw visa on the 29th october. I have yet to recieve confirmation from HO although money was taken next day. Although I spotted a mistake on my application form copy,i put my NI number slightly incorrect. I spoke to the ppl at the contact centre of UKBA and they advised me to write a letter explaining my problem and asking for my form to be amended with the correct number.
I have sent the letters to both offices in Croydon and Sheffield and they have been recieved today but havent got a response as whether they will be making the change or not.

in short, could anybody tell me if there will be a problem with it?

Also the bank statements i provided were printed in the bank but as far as i remember they did not have the account number and sort code mentioned really clearly,just saying that PRODUCT: 40XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
which was the sort code and acc num. I did however manage to get a letter from the bank which said that these statements were printed in the bank and are geniune, because i did not recieve my paper statements in time. It is signed by a personal banker and printed on letterhead. would that be okay? however that letter just mentions my name but not my account details as they just printed and attached the letter and statements together.

Any help would be appreciated.thanks

thamsinkumar

??

Post by thamsinkumar » Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:33 am

??

hussainfarhad
Pakistan

Post by hussainfarhad » Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:26 am

ne one??

hussainfarhad
Pakistan

Post by hussainfarhad » Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:45 pm

hi i have now got my reference number from HO. do you guys think i should write a letter again, this time with my HO ref number.

hussainfarhad
Pakistan

Post by hussainfarhad » Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:46 am

either my question is too difficult to understand or nobody really wants to help out??

farrukh111
Newly Registered

Post by farrukh111 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:01 pm

hussainfarhad wrote:either my question is too difficult to understand or nobody really wants to help out??
Yes my friends , its better to send again with proper referencing , your full name , date of birth , nationality and rest of the details .

It is highly recommended to send Original bank statements Now with that letter explaining that you received Original statements. If you got orignal statements , must send thm. i repeat Must send them.

Regards,

hussainfarhad
Pakistan

Post by hussainfarhad » Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:34 am

farrukh111 wrote:
hussainfarhad wrote:either my question is too difficult to understand or nobody really wants to help out??
Yes my friends , its better to send again with proper referencing , your full name , date of birth , nationality and rest of the details .

It is highly recommended to send Original bank statements Now with that letter explaining that you received Original statements. If you got orignal statements , must send thm. i repeat Must send them.

Regards,

Yeah but the reference letter from HO says that I shouldnt send any additional documents till the caseworker requests it..so i dont know what shud i do