ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Earning on Student Visa

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

email257525
BANNED

Earning on Student Visa

Post by email257525 » Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:10 pm

Friends

I am stuck with some thing, I want to apply for Tie1 G but just wonder if i can show my Earning from Nov 2008 to Oct 2009.

MBA finished: 09/2008
Student Visa Valid : 30/01/2009
PSW applied : 12/2008
PSW Issued : 01/2009

According to general rule someone on student visa are allowed to work 20 hrs term time and full time out of term time.

Can some one please put light on it and guide

ukvisaguru_co_uk

Post by ukvisaguru_co_uk » Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:37 pm

If you can show that you earned by working part time a per your Student Visa then earnings can be legal

email257525
BANNED

Hi

Post by email257525 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:58 am

Thanks for your reply,

Would you please advise me, As i had been working full time after finishing my mba. Was that right and can i count those earnings towards my earnings to apply for tier 1 General.

and what about the new rule says inwhich they have finished the provisons to a student who has been studying full time in latest 12 months and was allowed to show his earnings before his studies.

please see the link

â– In line with the Immigration Rules change the guidance has been amended to remove the provision for migrants in full time education to claim points for earnings obtained outside of the 15 months immediately prior to their application.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... ea=Working

Please advise me

Thanks for your reply

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Re: Hi

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:45 pm

email257525 wrote:Thanks for your reply,

Would you please advise me, As i had been working full time after finishing my mba. Was that right and can i count those earnings towards my earnings to apply for tier 1 General.

and what about the new rule says inwhich they have finished the provisons to a student who has been studying full time in latest 12 months and was allowed to show his earnings before his studies.

please see the link

â– In line with the Immigration Rules change the guidance has been amended to remove the provision for migrants in full time education to claim points for earnings obtained outside of the 15 months immediately prior to their application.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... ea=Working

Please advise me

Thanks for your reply

NOT SURE but so long it is within 15 months and period includes student visa in UK and Applicant have completeted his study and can legaly work full time , income earned that period (overlapping )should be considered.