ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Wife Visa Expired Pakistan with UK born child & 7 week o

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nasxtra
Newly Registered

Wife Visa Expired Pakistan with UK born child & 7 week o

Post by nasxtra » Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:51 pm

Hi This is for anyone I am in a real Dilema.

My wife arrived in uk in Nov 2005 due to not completing Life in UK test we were unable to apply for Indefinate stay and so we had to extend her visa for a further 2 years. Now she has completed her life in UK test and we were in a position to apply for Indefinate leave to remain however due to her father passing away she has returned to pakistan urgently on 3rd nov her visa expired on 6th Nov . The issue is that her Visa is due to run out in November. We have 2 children together a 2year old girl and 6 week old son, she has taken my daughter with her to pakistan but due to my son being young and also not having any travel Documents he has had to stay with me.

The earlies ticket I could book was on 7th Nov and she was refused entry back to the uk.

What can i do...my son needs his mum as he was breastfeeding mainly but not is using bottle feeds my daughter is not well and my wife is upset and also not well what can I do???

Can she apply for ILR from pakistan?

I know that this is not usually the case but due to the sudden loss of her father she had to return to her country before making the ILR application. Please can you advise me of what course of action to take under these circumstances.

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:44 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

racingfire

Post by racingfire » Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:48 pm

Hi nasxtra,

I have read all your case in detail through vinny posted DUPLICAtE link,

Can you please give details about your status? are you british citizen or on ILR etc etc...?????

I will suggest you that first thing you need to do is take your son back to pakistan, because he needs his mother. In this situation the only option left, to reapply spouse visa from pakistan. these days all the visa applications from pakistan are handled by BHC dubai, so bare in your mind this process can last upto nearly 3 to 4 months, because they are very busy.

And if you are british citizen, try to involve your MP , if he will write a letter to BHC islamabad, then there is a chance that they will speed up your wife visa and you will get visa in reasonable time. But make sure you must write detail covering letter with the visa application and mention all you problems in it.

Hope so there will be good outcome, Best of luck mate

vinny wrote:Duplicate.