ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Co-petitioner for spousal visa, is it allowed?

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Blueice2412
Newly Registered

Co-petitioner for spousal visa, is it allowed?

Post by Blueice2412 » Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:37 am

Dear All,

I'm from the Philippines and married with Irish last August 2009. My husband had to leave his job to stay with me because I am pregnant with our first child and he will be back on December again to stay with me until August 2010. My husband wants me to apply for spousal visa on February next year and fly with him on August if visa is granted. However since my husband cannot present any certificate of employment, my mother in law is willing to sponsor me for my visa application and she will provide all the necessary documents to support my application. At the same time, my husband can provide bank statement as support also so I won't be any burden when I enter Ireland.

Would my mother in law as our co petitioner can help me on granting my visa? Any advise is appreciated. Thank you very much. God bless all...