ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP to Tier1 - Pay slip confusion

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hsmpapp

HSMP to Tier1 - Pay slip confusion

Post by hsmpapp » Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:50 pm

Hi all,

I will be applying to extend my HSMP VISA under Tier1 (General) category. I have got my payslips on company headed letter but m stuck with 1 confusion.

In June, i got the bonus amount X separately from my employer in my salary bank account. However, in payslip for that month, the bonus amount is added to my basic pay( Y, normal monthly salary) amount to get the Net payment amount (X+Y - tax - NI).

Now the confusion is that my bank account has 2 transactions : 1- Normal salary transfer and 1 for bonus amount . The total of these 2 amounts match with Net payment amount in salary slip.

How can i explain this in my application to clear the confusion? Do i need the letter from my employer? They say that no change in pay slip can be done now.

Can anyone help me out ?
Regards,
HsmpApp

mvent00
Diamond Member

Re: HSMP to Tier1 - Pay slip confusion

Post by mvent00 » Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:59 pm

hsmpapp wrote:Hi all,

I will be applying to extend my HSMP VISA under Tier1 (General) category. I have got my payslips on company headed letter but m stuck with 1 confusion.

In June, i got the bonus amount X separately from my employer in my salary bank account. However, in payslip for that month, the bonus amount is added to my basic pay( Y, normal monthly salary) amount to get the Net payment amount (X+Y - tax - NI).

Now the confusion is that my bank account has 2 transactions : 1- Normal salary transfer and 1 for bonus amount . The total of these 2 amounts match with Net payment amount in salary slip.

How can i explain this in my application to clear the confusion? Do i need the letter from my employer? They say that no change in pay slip can be done now.

You can explain it in cover letter. If you can get it, a letter from your employer, clarifying this matter would be of great help.

Can anyone help me out ?
Regards,
HsmpApp

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: HSMP to Tier1 - Pay slip confusion

Post by tvn_ramesh » Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:59 pm

hsmpapp wrote:Hi all,

Can anyone help me out ?
Regards,
HsmpApp
Since the Net amount on the payslip matches with the 2transcations in ur bankstatement:

1. Try to get a simple letter from your employer explaining the same with amounts,
2. explain the same in the cover letter briefly so that caseworker knows it before getting confused by not able to see those figures..

I think once u get the letter from ur employer you are more then good to go.. and that is the best supporting letter u can have..

hsmpapp

Post by hsmpapp » Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:34 pm

Hi Ramesh,
Thanks for the response. I have contacted my finance manager and they are ready to provide me letter clarifying the 2 transactions and confirming that the sum of 2 transactions match with Net payment in wage slip.

Thanks,
HsmpApp