ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 visa_ changes in circumstances

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Braham
Newly Registered

Tier 1 visa_ changes in circumstances

Post by Braham » Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:49 am

Hi There,

Expert advice needed....

If once you get rejection on tier 1 visa then how this effect your fresh application e.g. If we rule out everything from the previous application regarding the earnings and show brand new earnings from different valid sources then does the last decision have any impact on fresh application.

Also do the course workers manage to see the previous ground of application for comparison
Last edited by Braham on Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

hsmp_victory

Post by hsmp_victory » Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:18 pm

Braham,
I am no expert but I would be surprised if HO will consider your earnings in India. They would like to see your earning IN UK not your world wide acccumulations as they are not contributions to UK economy. If your second job/business was in UK then they will definitely consider both earning as you would be paying tax on gross income from both job & business.
Anyway wait for someone else's response for a better picture

gotcha
Member of Standing

Re: Tier 1 visa (Rejected) - Urgent help needed..

Post by gotcha » Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:56 pm

Braham wrote: converted it to GBP and then multiplied it by uplift factor..
No, you can't do that, you are in UK, so no uplift factor will be applied.

Braham wrote:
But from the HO decision I can say nobody can show his/her earnings if they have business branches in other countries. Which is absolutely wrong from my point of view.
One can show earning from anywhere in world, but can not use uplift factor being present in UK.

So, only option you have is use earning in India directly converted in GBP.

Braham
Newly Registered

Post by Braham » Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:04 pm

gotcha wrote:
Braham wrote: converted it to GBP and then multiplied it by uplift factor..
No, you can't do that, you are in UK, so no uplift factor will be applied.

Braham wrote:
But from the HO decision I can say nobody can show his/her earnings if they have business branches in other countries. Which is absolutely wrong from my point of view.
One can show earning from anywhere in world, but can not use uplift factor being present in UK.

So, only option you have is use earning in India directly converted in GBP.
Hi gotcha,

Thankyou for your answer..... I have one more query will be glad if you cn suggest me something

If once you get rejection on tier 1 visa then how this effect your fresh application e.g. If we rule out everything from the previous application regarding the earnings and show brand new earnings from different valid sources then does the last decision have any impact on fresh application.

Also do the course workers manage to see the previous ground of application for comparison

gotcha
Member of Standing

Post by gotcha » Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:37 am

Braham wrote:

application e.g. If we rule out everything from the previous application regarding the earnings and show brand new earnings from different valid sources
Also do the course workers manage to see the previous ground of
application for comparison

I'm smelling fraud here, and hence will not reply further.

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:59 am

Hibraham..

we are not case workers.. we are here to advice you the best possible from our experience.. if you put ur case straight we can advice u straight. there is no point playing hide n seek.. goodluck with ur application