ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP extn. Confusion with PBS dependant form for my baby

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

amitc

HSMP extn. Confusion with PBS dependant form for my baby

Post by amitc » Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:59 am

Hello all members here. With the help of this forum I have nearly prepared my required documents for HSMP extension (2+3). I am really thankful to all members here for their kind help and co-operation.
But I am in confusion when filling the PBS dependant form for my new born baby. My son was born in March 2009 and I have got his Indian passport but didn’t apply for his Visa as I thought I will send together with my extension application. Now when I was filling the form I was confused what to fill in section 2- Immigration History. I have no answer for those questions like:
1. Did the dependant obtain entry clearance or a visa before entering the United Kingdom?
2. Where did the dependant obtain entry clearance or a visa before travelling to the United Kingdom?
3. What date was the entry clearance or visa valid from?
4. What date is the dependant’s current leave (or permission to stay) valid until?
5. Please enter the reference number on the entry clearance or visa which can be found in the dependant’s passport or travel document.
6. What is the dependant’s current immigration status in the United Kingdom?
Etc etc..
Should I leave that section blank or just write N/A? Please advise me.
Any suggestions are appreciated.

ukvisaguru_co_uk

Re: HSMP extn. Confusion with PBS dependant form for my baby

Post by ukvisaguru_co_uk » Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:58 pm

amitc wrote:Hello all members here. With the help of this forum I have nearly prepared my required documents for HSMP extension (2+3). I am really thankful to all members here for their kind help and co-operation.
But I am in confusion when filling the PBS dependant form for my new born baby. My son was born in March 2009 and I have got his Indian passport but didn’t apply for his Visa as I thought I will send together with my extension application. Now when I was filling the form I was confused what to fill in section 2- Immigration History. I have no answer for those questions like:
1. Did the dependant obtain entry clearance or a visa before entering the United Kingdom? NO
2. Where did the dependant obtain entry clearance or a visa before travelling to the United Kingdom? LEAVE BLANK
3. What date was the entry clearance or visa valid from? LEAVE BLANK
4. What date is the dependant’s current leave (or permission to stay) valid until? LEAVE BLANK
5. Please enter the reference number on the entry clearance or visa which can be found in the dependant’s passport or travel document. LEAVE BLANK
6. What is the dependant’s current immigration status in the United Kingdom?
Dependant of HSMP Visa Holder, Born in UK in MArch 2009 and never travelled out of UK, so no VISA or Entry Clearance on the Passport
Etc etc..
Should I leave that section blank or just write N/A? Please advise me.
Any suggestions are appreciated.
Caseworker do have common snse to understand that this application is for an infant born in UK.

We laughed a lot when we applied for our Son. I jokingly suggested to write VAGINAL Entry as method of entry. :shock:

amitc

Post by amitc » Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:30 am

Thanks ukvisaguru for your advise. I think they should have option in the form for UK born baby.