ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Seeking extension with my dependents in the same application

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

saurya_s

Seeking extension with my dependents in the same application

Post by saurya_s » Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:12 am

Hi all,
I am sending my application for extension. Do my partner and child have to fill separate application and pay additional fees? When I submitted my initial application, I just submitted all together as one application and there was no dependent forms or fees?
Thank for your help guys.

Duvvuri

Post by Duvvuri » Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:31 am

I m not sure abt ur baby bt yes for ur partner defintely u have to fill and submit a separate form. And for each dependent u need to pay £50 more if applying with u .

Please wait for someone to reply for ur baby. And time is changed now when we all applied for our iniital application it was very easy to get visa and fees was also very minimal.

But now recession time for everyone heheheheh :lol:

hsmp12345

Post by hsmp12345 » Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:43 am

As I understand you will need to fill two separate PBS dependent forms (one for your spouse and other for baby) along with your main application form. For each dependent there is an additional charge of £50 if applied along with main applicant.

Well yes things have changed from the time when we had applied initial application.

Wish you luck !!!

saurya_s

Post by saurya_s » Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:03 am

What is the biometric thing in the Declaration section of the dependent PBS?