ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa refused due to mistake by my college - please help!

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

daysha
Newly Registered

Visa refused due to mistake by my college - please help!

Post by daysha » Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:00 pm

I got a letter from the Home Office yesterday saying that my visa extension application had been refused due to my sponsor letter from the college not containing info regarding my previous course, or info regarding my course fees paid so far

I have been given the option to make an appeal which I would like to do. I have found out today that the woman at my college was not authorised to write the sponsorship letter that was submitted to the Home Office. It should have been written by the college's main office.

I feel very uspet as I have done everything correctly, I have collected my certificate from my last college, I have paid the fees for the new course, and I have started the new course already. I feel that my college has badly let me down

I would really appreciate any advice as time is running out for me to make an appeal... and I would like to find a good immigration lawyer to help fight my case. Could anyone recommend a good appeals lawyer?

Thanks in advance

rhizbi
Newly Registered

Re: Visa refused due to mistake by my college - please help!

Post by rhizbi » Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:23 am

Please enroll in colleges that is approved by the British Gov and UKBA..Its a waste of time and money ..