ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PBS Dependent maintenance query

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hsmphsmp

PBS Dependent maintenance query

Post by hsmphsmp » Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:16 pm

For the question K1 in PBSDependant application form,

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
K1. The level of funds the dependant must have access to depends on the length of time the main applicant has been in the UK. Please indicate whether the main applicant has been in the United Kingdom for:

Less than 12 months - Please provide evidence of more than £1600 of available funds
12 months and over - Please provide evidence of more than £533 of available funds

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been out of UK for couple of weeks in the last 12 months (during june 2009), otherwise I am in UK for last 2 years. As I am the main applicant and planning to apply for my wife should I tick less than 12 months or 12 months and over ??

I appreciate your answers for my silly question.

ukvisaguru_co_uk

Post by ukvisaguru_co_uk » Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:09 pm

No question is silly question. :D

Question is asking whether you are living in UK for more than 12 months or not. It is not about continuous living. Since you are in UK for last two years, you have to show maintenance fund of £533

hsmphsmp

Post by hsmphsmp » Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:44 pm

Thank you very much ukvisaguru_co_uk for your reply.

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:56 pm

ukvisaguru_co_uk wrote:No question is silly question. :D

Question is asking whether you are living in UK for more than 12 months or not. It is not about continuous living. Since you are in UK for last two years, you have to show maintenance fund of £533
ANY CASE LAW or refeence on this