ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

british naturalisation ex details

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kheli
Newly Registered

british naturalisation ex details

Post by kheli » Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:53 pm

Hi moderator

I have a question regarding my british naturalisation form.

I have been married 15 years ago with a british lady, since then i divorced in my country. In the apllication form we need to provide the ex spouse details, date of birth . i remember the date of mariage but cannot recall her date of birth . i have no contact with my ex wife since the split and do not know where she lives.
can i just answer date of birth not available or leave the space blank. Does my application will be refuse because of this missing information.
thank you very much for your answer.

donpetuchi
Newly Registered

Re: british naturalisation ex details

Post by donpetuchi » Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:44 pm

can i just answer date of birth not available or leave the space blank.
Kheli note that filling the form properly is part of the application and vetting process so whatever you fill MUST be accurate. If you do not recall your ex-wife's date of birth then state there that it is "unknown". They might query this information though but if you do not know just say so. Good Luck.