ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

company takeover by another cmpany

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

skomati

company takeover by another cmpany

Post by skomati » Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:44 pm

hi, i am working for company called ABC security. So till now my employer name on the payslip and employer name on bank statement matches exactly..Recently another company take over this company ABC security and made significant changes... So my employer company lost its identity..The take over company changed my employers company trading name as XYZ security and changed all the stationary and name on the pay slips, letter pads etc.... so we can not see ABC security name any where on the staionary......(for example O2 is the trading name for Telefonica company).

Now the problem starts..
Last week when i received the my pay , the bank statement shows ABC security but the name on the new payslips is XYZ security..because the company is operating with its trading name.. even though some where on the payslip , it says xyz security is trading name for ABC secuirty and even it is hard for the case worker to find out.
so both the names does not match ...will it be problem..what shall i do now?
please advise me..
thank you,
komati

kumarfresh
Newly Registered

Post by kumarfresh » Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:40 pm

Hi Komati,
Just get a letter from the employer explaining that the ABC has been taken over by XYZ on ...date...
That would be sufficient.

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:47 pm

skomati, I have read your post, but I am failing to see why you think any of that is a problem.

Simply, why are you thinking that the takeover or change of name is a problem to you? If you were on a WP I might understand your concern, but you are on Tier 1.
John

blue.olive

Re: company takeover by another cmpany

Post by blue.olive » Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:24 pm

I dont think there is any potential problem for you as you are on Tier1
If you can manage to explain them via letter from urself or ideally from your employer, that is sufficient
love

skomati wrote:hi, i am working for company called ABC security. So till now my employer name on the payslip and employer name on bank statement matches exactly..Recently another company take over this company ABC security and made significant changes... So my employer company lost its identity..The take over company changed my employers company trading name as XYZ security and changed all the stationary and name on the pay slips, letter pads etc.... so we can not see ABC security name any where on the staionary......(for example O2 is the trading name for Telefonica company).

Now the problem starts..
Last week when i received the my pay , the bank statement shows ABC security but the name on the new payslips is XYZ security..because the company is operating with its trading name.. even though some where on the payslip , it says xyz security is trading name for ABC secuirty and even it is hard for the case worker to find out.
so both the names does not match ...will it be problem..what shall i do now?
please advise me..
thank you,
komati