ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR - Checklist of documents

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tirmiz
Newly Registered

ILR - Checklist of documents

Post by tirmiz » Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:56 am

Dear sir,

I got HSMP visa in march 2006 and then came in uk in april 2006 .And my dependents came here in october 2006 .and in march 2007 got extension of 4yrs when can I apply for ILR i.e 4 yrs will be counted either from visa date or date of entry .When can my dependents apply for ILR .
Please guide me for Checklist of documents that I need for my Indefinite Leave to Remain

regards
arif

z.yas
Newly Registered

Re: ILR - Checklist of documents

Post by z.yas » Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:01 am

tirmiz wrote:Dear sir,

I got HSMP visa in march 2006 and then came in uk in april 2006 .And my dependents came here in october 2006 .and in march 2007 got extension of 4yrs when can I apply for ILR i.e 4 yrs will be counted either from visa date or date of entry .When can my dependents apply for ILR .
Please guide me for Checklist of documents that I need for my Indefinite Leave to Remain

regards
arif
The qualifying period started from the date when you first entered the country, and you can add your dependants in your application at the end of your qualifying period. The required documents are listed in the ILR application form SET(O) -

http://www.bia.homeoffice.gov.uk/ukresi ... et%28o%29/

Hope this helps.