ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Proof of Earnings Requirements For Own Company

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ArthurHarper
Newly Registered

Proof of Earnings Requirements For Own Company

Post by ArthurHarper » Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:13 pm

The more I read the policy guidance and forums the less certain I become about proof of earnings for salary and dividends earned through my own Limited liability company.

The policy guidence sort of implies that you only need the supporting letter from your accountant if you are retaining your earnings, however in my case all the profits are distributed to me as sole shareholder.

I have payslips and dividend coupons for all my earnings supported by my personal bank statements. Is that sufficient or proof or do I need to get the additional proof in the form of a letter from my accountant?

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Re: Proof of Earnings Requirements For Own Company

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:51 pm

ArthurHarper wrote:The more I read the policy guidance and forums the less certain I become about proof of earnings for salary and dividends earned through my own Limited liability company.

The policy guidence sort of implies that you only need the supporting letter from your accountant if you are retaining your earnings, however in my case all the profits are distributed to me as sole shareholder.

I have payslips and dividend coupons for all my earnings supported by my personal bank statements. Is that sufficient or proof or do I need to get the additional proof in the form of a letter from my accountant?

from ltd company earnings

u need to show 2 ities of 4 below

1.dividend vouchers
2. salaes summary
3. Income statement of company , SALES, PBT TAX DID RESV
4. accts of company -PL & BS

FOR YR SALAEY EANING

PAY SLIPS / EMPRS LETTER WITH detail break up
BANKS STMT
hmrc letter

MACY
Pakistan

Post by MACY » Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:02 am

Sushil-ACCA wrote:
ArthurHarper wrote:The more I read the policy guidance and forums the less certain I become about proof of earnings for salary and dividends earned through my own Limited liability company.

1.dividend vouchers
2. salaes summary

FOR YR SALAEY EANING

BANKS STMT
hmrc letter
How abt the Sole Trader is it the same or diff ...?.. tnx

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:32 am

MACY wrote:
Sushil-ACCA wrote:

1.dividend vouchers
2. salaes summary

FOR YR SALAEY EANING

BANKS STMT
hmrc letter
How abt the Sole Trader is it the same or diff ...?.. tnx

Sole trader

u need to show 2 ities of 3 below

1. salaes summary
2. Income statement of business , SALES, PBT TAX PAT
3. accts of bUSINESS -PL & BS

mvent00
Diamond Member

Post by mvent00 » Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:54 pm

I have payslips and dividend coupons for all my earnings supported by my personal bank statements. Is that sufficient or proof or do I need to get the additional proof in the form of a letter from my accountant? Yes, as per guidance it is sufficient.
Employees who receive a salary and dividend payments:

If the applicant is paid with a combination of salary and dividends, and both payments appear on the applicant’s payslip, this employee could provide:

• personal bank statements for the full 12-month earnings period
and either:
• payslips for the full 12-month earnings period; or
• a letter from his/her employer.

If the applicant is paid with a combination of salary and dividends, and the salary and dividend payments do not both appear on the applicant’s payslip, this employee could provide the documents listed above plus:
• dividend vouchers for each dividend payment claimed, showing both the gross and the net dividend.

leoseptember
Newly Registered

Post by leoseptember » Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:35 pm

mvent00 wrote:

I have payslips and dividend coupons for all my earnings supported by my personal bank statements. Is that sufficient or proof or do I need to get the additional proof in the form of a letter from my accountant? Yes, as per guidance it is sufficient.

If the applicant is paid with a combination of salary and dividends, and both payments appear on the applicant’s payslip, this employee could provide:

and either:

If the applicant is paid with a combination of salary and dividends, and the salary and dividend payments do not both appear on the applicant’s payslip, this employee could provide the documents listed above plus:
• dividend vouchers for each dividend payment claimed, showing both the gross and the net dividend.
Don't know who's right. :shock:

ArthurHarper
Newly Registered

Post by ArthurHarper » Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:29 am

leoseptember wrote:
mvent00 wrote:

and either:

Don't know who's right. :shock:

:? Glad thats been cleared up then?????

Is there anyone out there who has applied or knows of someone who has applied recently in a similar situation without any supporting info from accounttant and were they sucesssful or not :?: