ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Seeking Advice on PSW Entry Clearance

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Jack_Hammer
BANNED

Post by Jack_Hammer » Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:28 pm

I have applied for PSW visa from outside the UK and I have got it last month (October). Is it possible to delay my travel until the end of the this month (November)? I there a time limit to enter the UK after issuing visa as some countries do or it is open as long as visa did not expire? Cheers!
________
Vapir Spam Vaporizer
Last edited by Jack_Hammer on Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shafiqueawan

Post by Shafiqueawan » Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:35 pm

Hi ,
i have recieve my visa yesturday on the application form i wrote leaving date 30 Nov 2009 and after getting my visa i have changed my mind and planned to travel on 15 of Dec 2009 and called visa application center they told me that i can go to UK any time there is no time Scale for PSW visa holder.

Jack_Hammer
BANNED

Post by Jack_Hammer » Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:56 pm

Thank you very much Shafiq. I am a bit relaxed now. I have also written in my application form I would leave end of November. Yet they started it from middle of October... Thanks
________
Strain Index