ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HOME OFFICE ONLINE APPOINTMENT PROBLEM: GOT A INITIAL REPLY

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

pbs6vas

HOME OFFICE ONLINE APPOINTMENT PROBLEM: GOT A INITIAL REPLY

Post by pbs6vas » Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:41 pm

I HAVE REQUESTED EXPLAINATION FROM HOME OFFICE. HOME OFFICE IS REVIEWING ONLINE APPOINTMENT PROBLEMS.PLEASE FOLLOW THE LINK AND LEAVE ANNOTATIONS SUPPORTING THIS. HURRY UP GUYS. CHEERS GUYS
http://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/u ... ming-56027

pbs6vas

Post by pbs6vas » Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:10 pm

Thanks for those who left annotations. But It is suprising ony 5 others got similar problem.

pbs6vas

Post by pbs6vas » Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:34 pm

Great, 141 views and 8 Annotations. Happy, there are people out there who feel the problem. cheers

z.yas
Newly Registered

Post by z.yas » Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:01 pm

pbs6vas wrote:Great, 141 views and 8 Annotations. Happy, there are people out there who feel the problem. cheers
It's really great, but I think that some of them are overreacting, and they could express their views in a bit diplomatic manner. The statements like -
"I think HO made a deal with all these solicitors and taking 50% commission..." and
"I believe the appointments are being sold to consultants..."

could be worded differently. Don't get me wrong, I fully understand the frustration here and the reasons behind it, but I don't think anyone could really prove these statements. I agree that UKBA should clarify how come appointments are available with consultants not available to general public, but people should at least leave this for UKBA to comment and don't pass their own judgement which is surely based on assumptions!

pbs6vas

Post by pbs6vas » Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:18 pm

z.yas wrote:
pbs6vas wrote:Great, 141 views and 8 Annotations. Happy, there are people out there who feel the problem. cheers
It's really great, but I think that some of them are overreacting, and they could express their views in a bit diplomatic manner. The statements like -
"I think HO made a deal with all these solicitors and taking 50% commission..." and
"I believe the appointments are being sold to consultants..."

could be worded differently. Don't get me wrong, I fully understand the frustration here and the reasons behind it, but I don't think anyone could really prove these statements. I agree that UKBA should clarify how come appointments are available with consultants not available to general public, but people should at least leave this for UKBA to comment and don't pass their own judgement which is surely based on assumptions!
I agree. Atleast they are far better than those who are hibernating and crying for appointments. I appreciate all those who left the annotations and request others to do that ASAP.