ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying from India - Guidance needed

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

balak2

Applying from India - Guidance needed

Post by balak2 » Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:30 am

Hi all,

I am planning to apply for UK Tier1 General visa from VFS Bangalore and was wondering if you could help me provide information regarding the complete set of documents that need to be provided

If you could point to any previous links that has discussed about this topic, it would be great. Thanks

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: Applying from India - Guidance needed

Post by tvn_ramesh » Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:23 am

balak2 wrote:Hi all,

I am planning to apply for UK Tier1 General visa from VFS Bangalore and was wondering if you could help me provide information regarding the complete set of documents that need to be provided

If you could point to any previous links that has discussed about this topic, it would be great. Thanks
Try to read some cover letter that ppl submitted becuase in a cover letter they always explain wat documents they have submitted and possible situations where explaination is required..

then come back with questions

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=15879