ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Successful Applicants with Employee Letter outside UK

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mno2uk

Successful Applicants with Employee Letter outside UK

Post by mno2uk » Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:09 pm

1. What has been the docs produced by you for the same?
2. Is this the same as the one on this forum for "Employee Letter"
3. Are bank statements and letter from employee a good proof as I donot have any pay slips for it although the amounts match in bank statement.
4. Was there any questioning or contacts done at the part time employer end ?
5. Was this part time project work thing in addition to your regular job at some place else.

Thank you all..

ukvisaguru_co_uk

Re: Successful Applicants with Employee Letter outside UK

Post by ukvisaguru_co_uk » Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:59 pm

mno2uk wrote:1. What has been the docs produced by you for the same?
Same as mentioned in forum. Original Bank Statements, Employee letter with details of salaries (Net & Gross) & dates paid in Bank, which should match the bank statements.
YES
3. Are bank statements and letter from employee a good proof as I donot have any pay slips for it although the amounts match in bank statement.
YES IT IS SUFFICIENT. Home Office needs two forms of evidence from two different source showing data which can be matched.
Home Office can call anyone to check the authenticity. This normally happens if they think that documents are forged or don't look genuine.

5. Was this part time project work thing in addition to your regular job at some place else. Please re-phrase this Qs.

Thank you all..

mno2uk

Re: Successful Applicants with Employee Letter outside UK

Post by mno2uk » Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:40 pm

@Guruji ..

1) how to handle the variations in the salary per month if there is any to the tune of 5-15k ?
2) So where did u apply from ? outside UK and you did not use any payslips then ? --- just bank slips n letter from employer ?
3) well docs are all genuine and the money credited in bank says it all i guess..
4) there is no basic breakup for the salary --- is that ok ? as it was project work so lumpsum is paid in 2 months..by cheque ..
5) yeah this was temporary - project work type that i did for a company --so along with the regular job ..

Thanks man!
ukvisaguru_co_uk wrote:
mno2uk wrote:1. What has been the docs produced by you for the same?
Same as mentioned in forum. Original Bank Statements, Employee letter with details of salaries (Net & Gross) & dates paid in Bank, which should match the bank statements.
YES
YES IT IS SUFFICIENT. Home Office needs two forms of evidence from two different source showing data which can be matched.
Home Office can call anyone to check the authenticity. This normally happens if they think that documents are forged or don't look genuine.

5. Was this part time project work thing in addition to your regular job at some place else. Please re-phrase this Qs.

Thank you all..