ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How soon can I get in-person interview for ILR

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

living-life
Newly Registered

How soon can I get in-person interview for ILR

Post by living-life » Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:56 pm

Hi,

I am on Tier 1 HSMP visa and first arrived in UK on 23 Jan 2006, visa stamped in Dec 2005.

I just want to know what is the quickest way to get in-person interview for ILR stamping, I am trying online but no luck all appointments are full. I understand I will be OK if I get any date from 1 Jan 2010 as that will be in 28 days windows. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Also if I apply by post how much time it takes to get ILR stamped?

Cheers

ukvisaguru_co_uk

Post by ukvisaguru_co_uk » Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:52 pm

For ILR personal interview, dates are only available after 1st week of Jan. You can call the appointment line and get the appointment. Call at around 08.58 hrs to get the appointment.

I am not sure about time taken in POST, but you can check it at trackitt.

UK_high
Newly Registered

Post by UK_high » Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:05 pm

No appointments are available in January. I have been trying for the past 2 weeks. If you call them they say that January appointments are still not released and if you check online, you do not find any appointment