ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

limited company discussion

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

skomati

limited company discussion

Post by skomati » Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:26 am

hi, i operate through my own limited company ,my self as a director and wife as secretary. i am the 100% share holder of the company. i pay my self and wife salary and i take dividends as 100% share holder.
My company accounts are due to submitted in feb/10. i am really confused about the documents to submit for ukba...
Now i am about to apply for tier1 in december/09 ... ? do i come under self or salaried employment?

i am going to submit
1. pay slips and dividend vouchers on my company letter head signed by the secretary
2. letter from Accountant about salary and dividends
3. personal bank statement

are they enough or do i need to submit
1. company business account
2. p&l , balance sheet
please advise me...
thanks in advance...

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Re: limited company discussion

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:47 pm

skomati wrote:hi, i operate through my own limited company ,my self as a director and wife as secretary. i am the 100% share holder of the company. i pay my self and wife salary and i take dividends as 100% share holder.
My company accounts are due to submitted in feb/10. i am really confused about the documents to submit for ukba...
Now i am about to apply for tier1 in december/09 ... ? do i come under self or salaried employment?

i am going to submit
1. pay slips and dividend vouchers on my company letter head signed by the secretary
2. letter from Accountant about salary and dividends
not in guidelines

3. personal bank statement

are they enough or do i need to submit
1. company business account yes
2. p&l , balance sheet yes
please advise me...
thanks in advance...