ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW Visa Application Documents

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

esjay1984
Newly Registered

PSW Visa Application Documents

Post by esjay1984 » Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:15 pm

Hi Guys,

I hope anyone helps me out before the 24th of November as I need to appy for my visa then.

I'm on a student visa right now and need to apply for a PSW. My student visa expires on 30 Jan 2010. Now the question is that, my Degree Certificate would be made available on the 22nd of December and I can't wait to apply for my PSW for that long as I have my wedding planned in January 2010.

I will be getting my transcript on the 24th and the completion letters from the university. I've heard that they have a standard letter that they give to everyone which states the Course Start Date, End Date, Graduation Date and Degree Award Date.

So I will be having my Transcript (Mark Sheet with Final Grades) and The University Letters with the dates. Furthermore, I have maintained the neccessary funds for the last three months and have more than £800 in my account for the past 3 months. Another question is that after submitting my dissertation I've been working full time (as you can work full 40/hours per week after submission) as a Contracted Software Engineer with an IT company and my pay has been directly transferred to my account after deduction of my NI and TAX. So Do I also attach my employment certificate and my application and my pay slips so that they know where the money is coming from in my account or should I just submit my uni letters my transcript and my bank statements.

Furthermore should I wait for my Original Degree Certificate or would my Transcript fullfill the purpose with the completion letter?

Please advise so that I can apply as I need to be in Pakistan in january (fingers crossed).

Thanks for your help....