ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

help with my appeal

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

joycee6
Newly Registered

help with my appeal

Post by joycee6 » Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:44 am

:cry: I applied for psw end of april which was then refused in august on maintainance grounds with right of appeal. I then appealed through a solicitor and appeal heard in september. Now on the day of the hearing everything seemed to go well and submitted all my documents including another account that was held abroad and a savings account held at a credit union here in uk. After some few days received the determination saying that i had submited documents which were inauthentic aand not genuine and hence info contaned in them was not reliable. I then got my solicitor to reapply for reconsideration as all the documents submitted are all genuine and infact theres contacts to prove this and also, the credit union is a fsa registered to conduct business just as any normal bank would do. The judge also alledged that the account held abroad cannot be relied upon as they dont know if the signatories on the bank letter and on the statements are authorised to give info about me, and also alleged that the stamp on the bank staments is not genuine . All in all my application for reconsideration was refused with a right of appeal to high court.
I have applied to high court 3 weeks ago and waiting for their decision. Now my dear friends my question is there any other way i can prove that my documents are actually genuine as actually if i think of it i am being accused of deception which may be a criminal offence in the real sense

joycee6
Newly Registered

help with my appeal

Post by joycee6 » Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:49 pm

anyone pleaasee?

promise44
Newly Registered

Post by promise44 » Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:31 pm

Please don't quote me on this one, but I am sure some people have made out of time applcations after their cases went to the high court and they got their visas. Have a look around on the site. This might be an option. All the best!

vinata

Post by vinata » Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:46 am

My psw application was also refused back in May on maintenance grounds. I also submited additional evidence, but nobody has ever said that my new evidence was not genuine. And I know quite a few people in the UK who also did exactly the same, and their appeals were allowed without any problems.

I believe, there was a reason for the judges to insist that your statements were false. They could have tried to verify the information on the foreign statements, but were unsuccessful.

If you know for 100 per cent that the statements you provided were genuine, you can ask your overseas bank to provide some fresh print outs with a new cover letter and a stamp from the bank on each page. Also include phone numbers and contact person names of your local branch. If this information can be verified by an independent investigator, your appeal should be allowed.

If however, the High Court dismisses your re-consideration, you could very well be blamed in deception. No criminal charges would apply in this case, but you could be consequently banned from applying again for a certain period of time. So, it is in your best interests to show more information to the judge in order to convince him that you didn't do any wrong doing.

My personal opinion is that if you now submit a fresh application to the HO, it will be refused because it is uncertain at this stage if your additional evidence was falcificated or not. So, it is likely the HO would want to know the outcome of this re-consideration first. So, try to get more information from your overseas bank and argue your case well.

Good luck.

casanova
Newly Registered

Post by casanova » Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:46 am

bro you are the only person who knows that your papers are genuine or not if they are genuine you should not be worry but if they are fake then I think pack your back and don't waste your precious time

joycee6
Newly Registered

Post by joycee6 » Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:32 pm

Thanks guys i submited out of time application last thursday as my date of award was 28.11.08 and have received a confirmation of receipt n ref no. However, forgot to mention that before submitting the documents to the high court i got a letter both from the credit union and bank from overseas authenticating the documents n hope it works.
I still did want to know if theres a way i can sue for damages if the high court appeal does not work as quite honestly everything is genuine and see if i can prove myself

joycee6
Newly Registered

help with my appeal

Post by joycee6 » Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:46 pm

Hi guys thank God i got my psw through my out of time application today. Now the question is what do i do with my pplication thats pending in high court as my solicitor suggests i do not withdraw it. Any suggestions plizzzzz

joycee6
Newly Registered

help with my appeal

Post by joycee6 » Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:01 pm

Anyone pleeasseee

bvc07znu
Newly Registered

Post by bvc07znu » Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:17 pm

Hi,

I just read your post and I will like to say that I am in the same situation. I made an application in January but I was refused due to maintenance funds. My appeal process, though favourable at first, then turned bad as the Home office asked for the reconsideration of the granted appeal to be dismissed. Thus, it was dismissed. I made an out of time application before the dismissal on the 23rd Nov as my date of award is 1st Dec. The determination letter of the dismissal was issue on the 7th Dec.

Please, I will like to know what you put in the covering letter when you made the out of time application. I am so scared but your situation has given me hope.

With regards to your outstanding appeal, I believe you should pursue it until the matter has been resolved. If not, it will affect you applications in future. Note, you need to inform them that the visa has been issued but you will to continue inorder to clear any doubt about the authenticity of your documents. Deception is equal to 10 years ban and a visa can be revoked at any time.

All the best.

joycee6
Newly Registered

help with my appeal

Post by joycee6 » Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:27 am

I sent the same documents alledged to be inauthentic but on the application form i did declare that i am waiting for a decision from high court with regards to previous application, case no, and previous appliation no hence Dint attach any letter to the caseworker.
Now with regards my earlier question the solicitor reckons whatever decision the high court comes up with will not in any way affect my current visa issued. Do you pips think it would be so.

joycee6
Newly Registered

help with my appeal

Post by joycee6 » Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:52 pm

anyone pleasee

NEVER_GIVEUP
Newly Registered

Post by NEVER_GIVEUP » Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:05 pm

HI,

My appeal was allowed on 12th of September. I am still awating home office letter to send them my passport.

What should I do to expedite the process?