ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Liverpool charged casework team phone number

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

breanna
Newly Registered

Liverpool charged casework team phone number

Post by breanna » Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:14 pm

Does anyone have a contact number for LCC team?

Shanda
Newly Registered
Mood:
Zambia

LCC

Post by Shanda » Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:35 pm

My case is similar to yours. Am an overstayer and married my British busband in April 2008 and applied for spouse visa in June 2008. After contacting MP I also received same letter in June 09 which said Liverpool Charged Casework has a target to clear all cases in its cohort by June 2010 and am still waiting. Some of the other guys on this forum have so far received letters requesting for certain documents. Have you received anything yet and have you managed to contact the LCC. If so what have they said.
Thanking you in advance.

breanna
Newly Registered

Post by breanna » Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:04 pm

I do not have a contact number and has not heard anything since then.

I have a friend who is an overstayer for approximately 7 years. She is married to an ex soldier and has 3 kids in the UK. She has submitted her application 2 months ago for leave to remain as a spouse and also for leave to remain for 2 of her children (1 born in Jamaica and 1 in UK from previous relationship). She was sent to do biometric last month and yesterday she got back the passports with 3 years leave for herself and daughter from Jamaica and permanent residence for daughter born in UK. I think they are working faster on the current cases (my opinion).

Shanda
Newly Registered
Mood:
Zambia

Post by Shanda » Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:39 pm

Hi Breanna

How are you.

Have you had anything so far from HO Liverpool yet.

Be blessed

zebra3

Post by zebra3 » Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:16 am

check the link below its tells you where to ring, I dont think you can contact the LCC team, I rung last week and spoke to someone who check on the system to tell me the case was been looked at and the UKBA will get intouch in due course

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/conta ... ctcentres/

breanna
Newly Registered

LCC Update

Post by breanna » Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:57 am

Shanda wrote:Hi Breanna

How are you.

Have you had anything so far from HO Liverpool yet.

Be blessed

Hi Shanda

I have not heard anything since. My lawyer wrote to me this week that she will be writing them for an update.

Have you heard anything on yours?

Take care

Shanda
Newly Registered
Mood:
Zambia

Post by Shanda » Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:11 pm

Hi Breana

I phoned HO using the above link from Zebra three weeks ago and was told they have not yet made any decision. Its really frustrating.

Zebra at least HO has request certain documents which is a good sign and you will definitely get your visa soon. All the best for you.