ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

In-Person Application on 1st December '09

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

HSMPQueries

In-Person Application on 1st December '09

Post by HSMPQueries » Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:43 pm

Hi All,

I am applying for my HSMP Extension along with my wife on Tuesday, 1st December at the Croydon office.

Needed some clarification with regards to a few points:

1. I am providing maintainance of funds from 2 Monthly Saver accounts, one in my name and one in my wifes. I am showing statements from 1st August till 4th November. (I am assuming this is fine as this falls within the 1 month period prior to application). Each of these accounts have more than £1,000 on any given day. Is there any other evidence I would need to provide? I am unable to get a letter from the bank to that effect.

2. For the earnings section, I am showing the period from November 2008 till October 2009. (Is this fine?) The issue here is that my pay slip for September 2009 did not reach me (only thing I can think of is the postal strike). I requested for a duplicate, but as per their policy, they do not issue a duplicate pay slip, instead just provide a PDF copy. The pay slip does not contain the company logo, but does have the name and salary deductions break up along with my details and NI number. (Is this fine?) The payroll team has now agreed to stamp and sign my 12 pay slips from November 2008 till October 2009 (Including the print out copy I am taking for the September ' 09 salary). I am also taking my bank statements, November '08 salary into 1 bank and the rest 11 in a different bank. I have convince the HR to provide me with a letter, but they are only willing to mention my gross salaries on a monthly basis and not the net. Please say if this is an issue.

Thank you for your help.

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: In-Person Application on 1st December '09

Post by tvn_ramesh » Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:06 pm

HSMPQueries wrote:Hi All,

I am applying for my HSMP Extension along with my wife on Tuesday, 1st December at the Croydon office.

Needed some clarification with regards to a few points:

1. I am providing maintainance of funds from 2 Monthly Saver accounts, one in my name and one in my wifes. I am showing statements from 1st August till 4th November. (I am assuming this is fine as this falls within the 1 month period prior to application). Each of these accounts have more than £1,000 on any given day. Is there any other evidence I would need to provide? I am unable to get a letter from the bank to that effect.

Mention in ur cover letter that the maintenance funds from ur account to be used for ur application and ur wifes acount to be used for her application.. if not CW may think not enough funds for u and ur wife.. dates and period is fine

2. For the earnings section, I am showing the period from November 2008 till October 2009. (Is this fine?) The issue here is that my pay slip for September 2009 did not reach me (only thing I can think of is the postal strike). I requested for a duplicate, but as per their policy, they do not issue a duplicate pay slip, instead just provide a PDF copy. The pay slip does not contain the company logo, but does have the name and salary deductions break up along with my details and NI number. (Is this fine?) The payroll team has now agreed to stamp and sign my 12 pay slips from November 2008 till October 2009 (Including the print out copy I am taking for the September ' 09 salary). I am also taking my bank statements, November '08 salary into 1 bank and the rest 11 in a different bank. I have convince the HR to provide me with a letter, but they are only willing to mention my gross salaries on a monthly basis and not the net. Please say if this is an issue.

Your Original payslips and printed pdf payslips signed and stamped are good to go and u dont require any HR Letter unless there is some conspirancy in the NET amounts in the payslips and bankstatements...
Thank you for your help.

HSMPQueries

Post by HSMPQueries » Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:13 pm

Thanks TVN Ramesh.

The net as per the pay slip and the bank statement match exactally, so I guess that should be fine then. Thanks again.