ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA4

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bobbysatya4u

EEA4

Post by bobbysatya4u » Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:06 am

Hi all,
me and my wife applied for PR couple of weeks ago(using EEA3 n EEA4) and i (non EEA) recieved COA after a week confirming my application etc but nothing for my wife(EEA natonal).Today we recieved another letter from HO in my wife's name stating that although she has been living and working in the UK since october 2004,she didn't apply for WRS till May 2005 therefore neither me or her eligiable to apply for PR till May 2010.My wife didn't know about WRS and worked till april 2005 without it although she has all payslips,contract,employment letter and p 60 for this period.HO given us 21 days to withdraw the application or they will be refused automaticaly n all docs will be send back to us.my question are-
1.Why did they give us 21 days to withdraw,not just refuse our applications?
2.What are our options now/wait till may2010?or can we do something about it?
Please help on this.Many thanks

callmeatom
Newly Registered

Re: EEA4

Post by callmeatom » Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:37 am

Hi Bobbysatya4u,

I hope you are well and I'd like to hear what happened after your situation. My situation is the same as your, hope you can share story.

Best regards,

Tom

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: EEA4

Post by Casa » Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:57 am

callmeatom wrote:Hi Bobbysatya4u,

I hope you are well and I'd like to hear what happened after your situation. My situation is the same as your, hope you can share story.

Best regards,

Tom
This thread is from 2009 and is more than six years old! Member Bobbysatya4u hasn't posted anything on the forum since 2011.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.