ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Query re. EEA Supporting Docs

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

megmog

Query re. EEA Supporting Docs

Post by megmog » Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:54 pm

I am just putting together the supporting documents for our application, as requested in writing by the UKBA.

They have requested evidence of the EEA National (me) working in the UK amongst other things.. which is fine, but any idea how many payslips or bank statements we should send? Would 3 recent bank statements and 3 payslips be sufficient or should we send all since we arrived in the UK a year ago?

My husband is also working, they havent asked for any docs relating to this, I guess because they are just looking to establish my employment as the basis of his application, but should we send any of his payslips/bank statements anyway?

I'd rather send too much than too little, but equally I dont want to overwhelm them with documents!

This is for my husbands EEA2/Residece Card application.

Sarah T

Re: Query re. EEA Supporting Docs

Post by Sarah T » Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:02 am

megmog wrote:I am just putting together the supporting documents for our application, as requested in writing by the UKBA.

They have requested evidence of the EEA National (me) working in the UK amongst other things.. which is fine, but any idea how many payslips or bank statements we should send? Would 3 recent bank statements and 3 payslips be sufficient or should we send all since we arrived in the UK a year ago?

My husband is also working, they havent asked for any docs relating to this, I guess because they are just looking to establish my employment as the basis of his application, but should we send any of his payslips/bank statements anyway?

I'd rather send too much than too little, but equally I dont want to overwhelm them with documents!

This is for my husbands EEA2/Residece Card application.
Hi there,

I would highly recommend that you send bank statements from since when you arrive in the UK. Yes, mainly to establish that you are exercising your treaty right.

However, having said that, if your husband has been working and have payslips in the UK, I would include that as well, it will help to them to establish that he's working and contributing already in the UK.

Hope this helps.

mevos
Newly Registered

Documents and EEA2 form

Post by mevos » Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:48 pm

Hello Sarah T and megmog!

I am about to send in my EEA2 application as well and just wondering if my partner needs to ask his employer to fill in the employers declaration part in section 4 of the form or is his payslip and contract enough?

Thank you!

jude

Re: Documents and EEA2 form

Post by jude » Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:03 pm

Just sent mine and my wife employee fill it.
hallo

datuchi
BANNED

Post by datuchi » Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:40 pm

Do not send more than required! They do not care if your non-eea husband works or not. In his application just get ANY of the 2 asked:
it's either YOUR contract (sufficient for both of you)
stamp from the employer in your non-eea's application; and
payslips for the past 2-3 mths is enough.

Also, depending on which EEA country u r from, u may need to provide a WRS card AND certificate/s.

Again, noone will look at your husband's employment. Have U got a proof of continuous employment for 1 year?