ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMp extension - police registration certificate

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

yero
Newly Registered

HSMp extension - police registration certificate

Post by yero » Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:30 pm

Hi
I'm applyin in person in Croydon on the 2nd of December.

I've read somewhere on the forum that an extension was refused because the police registration ceritficate wasn't included in the documentation. Does anyone know whether the police registration certificate has to be in the supporting evidence?

Many thanks

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:06 pm

Not all applicants/Nationalities require to produce police certificate..

more details of u is reqd

mubu

Post by mubu » Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:06 am

is it required for Indian nationals?

vinny

Post by vinny » Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:25 am

Reporting to the police wrote:If it applies to you, the visa we put in your passport will clearly say so. You must register at a specified police station within seven days of the requirement being made.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

mvent00
Diamond Member

Post by mvent00 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:38 pm

mubu wrote:is it required for Indian nationals?
NO

Syed_n
Newly Registered

Post by Syed_n » Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:54 pm

I am in the same situation. Is police registration required for myself and for my dependants. I am Pakistani national. plz reply.

mvent00 wrote:
mubu wrote:is it required for Indian nationals?
NO

vks

Post by vks » Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:37 pm

Syed_n wrote:I am in the same situation. Is police registration required for myself and for my dependants. I am Pakistani national. plz reply.

No

Police registration
Regards,
vks

Syed_n
Newly Registered

Post by Syed_n » Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:42 pm

Many thanks. Can you pls guide me what should I tick at J2 of Section 4 while filling form of my dependant.

Best regards.

vks wrote:
Syed_n wrote:I am in the same situation. Is police registration required for myself and for my dependants. I am Pakistani national. plz reply.

No

Police registration

vks

Post by vks » Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:53 pm

Syed_n wrote:Many thanks. Can you pls guide me what should I tick at J2 of Section 4 while filling form of my dependant.

Best regards.

vks wrote:

No

Can you post the

Police registration
Say 'No' if you are applying together
Regards,
vks

Master_Blaster

Post by Master_Blaster » Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:19 pm

Syed_n wrote:Many thanks. Can you pls guide me what should I tick at J2 of Section 4 while filling form of my dependant.
When I filled in application I had the same doubts as well. I called HO twice and questioned them about this and both times I got consistent reply.

My case, HSMP to Tier 1 (G). Dependants along with main application.

J1 . Is the dependant submitting their application with the main applicant's application?

YES

J2. Has the main applicant received notification that their application for leave to remain under the PBS has been succesful

NO (as the main applicant is also sending the application at the same time).

J3 Under which category of the PBS has the main applicant applied

Tier 1 General - Go to Question J4

J4 Has the main applicant applied to have the application assessed in accordance with the HSMP JR?

No

HERE THE PHRASE GO TO QUESTION K1 is FOR J4 as a whole and not just for OPTION YES.

THE HO representative confirmed over the phone that if one fills NO for J4, they SHOULD GO TO K1 and fill questions K1 and K3

Hope this helps.

Best regards.

Syed_n
Newly Registered

Post by Syed_n » Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:29 pm

Today I am finalising my forms and there is one query, can you please help me on that too:

I am claiming previous earnings from Employment and Self Employment for the period from 1.4.09 to 9.12.09, can i write the exact these dates on the form or have to mentioned full 12 months period?

Best regards,

Master_Blaster wrote:
When I filled in application I had the same doubts as well. I called HO twice and questioned them about this and both times I got consistent reply.

My case, HSMP to Tier 1 (G). Dependants along with main application.

J1 . Is the dependant submitting their application with the main applicant's application?

YES

J2. Has the main applicant received notification that their application for leave to remain under the PBS has been succesful

NO (as the main applicant is also sending the application at the same time).

J3 Under which category of the PBS has the main applicant applied

Tier 1 General - Go to Question J4

J4 Has the main applicant applied to have the application assessed in accordance with the HSMP JR?

No

HERE THE PHRASE GO TO QUESTION K1 is FOR J4 as a whole and not just for OPTION YES.

THE HO representative confirmed over the phone that if one fills NO for J4, they SHOULD GO TO K1 and fill questions K1 and K3

Hope this helps.

Best regards.

Master_Blaster

Post by Master_Blaster » Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:54 pm

From your past posts, I find that you have asked this already.

Yes, it is enough if you mention those two dates.

[quote="Syed_n"]Today I am finalising my forms and there is one query, can you please help me on that too:

I am claiming previous earnings from Employment and Self Employment for the period from 1.4.09 to 9.12.09, can i write the exact these dates on the form or have to mentioned full 12 months period?

Best regards,

Syed_n
Newly Registered

Post by Syed_n » Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:06 pm

Many thanks for the reply. Actually in my previous post i mentioned the date as from 10.04.09 to 09.12.09 which is now 01.04.09 to 09.12.09 thats why i was confused. Anyway you have clarified the matter and I am really thankful to you.

Master_Blaster wrote:From your past posts, I find that you have asked this already.

Yes, it is enough if you mention those two dates.
Syed_n wrote:Today I am finalising my forms and there is one query, can you please help me on that too:

Best regards,