ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Something really shocking..

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dublin3
- thin ice -

Something really shocking..

Post by dublin3 » Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:32 pm

Hi guys I would like to share something with you guys really shocking I hope most of you wouldn't believe that just like I didn't so read it.
I know one guy here in Dublin He got married to EU citizen in April and May 18 he was granted 6 months stamp4 and his case was under process for 6 months. He is 29 and the women he married she was 56. off course it was marriage of convenience but He claimed that its not so let say its not.
Eu treaty section after 6 months refused his application and told him that Minister is not satisfied of your relationship and they gave him a right of appeal.
so somehow they found out that his marriage is not genuine guy was here for 6 years as a student. So within 10 days he gave GNIB college letter and GNIB extend his student visa for next one year.
I was really in shock that how is it possible?
Why they didn't notice that He has broken law and why they didn't ask him anything that why did you do that?
Did anyone have ever seen anything like that?

im alone
Newly Registered

ha ha ha

Post by im alone » Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:53 pm

hi
i met a friend last year and she got married 3 times with some egyptians , all that men bought the irish visa from the embassy in egypt
i didnt believe that , but after marrying with my algerian man , he told me that also , loads of people bought the irish visa without applying for it
money = a visa
so thats normal

dublin3
- thin ice -

Post by dublin3 » Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:08 pm

But that different topic I know that happen in a lot of countries I have seen guys coming from Saudi Arabia and Pakistan.
From Saudi Arabia they paid 9000 Euros and from Pakistan they paid 13000 and good thing is just for a visit visa for few days... :cry:

walrusgumble
BANNED

Re: ha ha ha

Post by walrusgumble » Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:23 am

im alone wrote:hi
i met a friend last year and she got married 3 times with some egyptians , all that men bought the irish visa from the embassy in egypt
i didnt believe that , but after marrying with my algerian man , he told me that also , loads of people bought the irish visa without applying for it
money = a visa
so thats normal
married 3 times? any marriage take place in Ireland?. If so, how did the Marriage Registration OFfice not notice this as normally, with divorcees, Irish Authorities may require a declaration that a divorce (foreign divorce) is valid under Irish law, in order for Irish law to be satisifed that the people are single. I take it the divorces weren't done in Ireland. If she ogt married in Ireland after a divorce (assuming divorce in another country) and failed to tell the Irish Authorities, she might be in a spot of bother, and marriage may not be valid.

someone should if they have full proof and evidence report it to the papers because garda won't do much, and if they do you will have people from RAR ranting and raving and the courts may strike it as illegal, also the prison system is full up. Its a joke, while i despise the sham and criminal activity, i feel sorry for the genuine couples, then again, genuine couples will have little difficulty is showing a genuine marriage

(don't run to the dept straight away, gather up documents, utiltity bills etc to proove marriage is genuine. Normally a relationship would also have had a reasonable period , eg 1 year before marriage, any less and one is in fair chance of being accussed of a sham, unless there are children involved)

dublin3
- thin ice -

Re: ha ha ha

Post by dublin3 » Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:12 am

walrusgumble wrote:
im alone wrote:hi
money = a visa
so thats normal
married 3 times? any marriage take place in Ireland?. If so, how did the Marriage Registration OFfice not notice this as normally, with divorcees, Irish Authorities may require a declaration that a divorce (foreign divorce) is valid under Irish law, in order for Irish law to be satisifed that the people are single. I take it the divorces weren't done in Ireland. If she ogt married in Ireland after a divorce (assuming divorce in another country) and failed to tell the Irish Authorities, she might be in a spot of bother, and marriage may not be valid.

someone should if they have full proof and evidence report it to the papers because garda won't do much, and if they do you will have people from RAR ranting and raving and the courts may strike it as illegal, also the prison system is full up. Its a joke, while i despise the sham and criminal activity, i feel sorry for the genuine couples, then again, genuine couples will have little difficulty is showing a genuine marriage

(don't run to the dept straight away, gather up documents, utiltity bills etc to proove marriage is genuine. Normally a relationship would also have had a reasonable period , eg 1 year before marriage, any less and one is in fair chance of being accussed of a sham, unless there are children involved)
I totally agree with you but as you have read my post see one guy refused because his marriage was not real and DEPT still grant him a student visa... Why???
What Kind of system they have? DoJ always creat problems for people who are geniune but they have no system for offenders.

im alone
Newly Registered

Post by im alone » Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:57 pm

people from saudi arabia get the visa in 2 minutes to come for a visit
because thiers country is very rich and ireland respect them
its not like the north africa , or south america always get refuses

i thing the guy paid corruption pr something like this
and thats normal today money = buy everything

about the marriage thats true , unfortuanetly and the garda gor corrupted also :lol:

akwadaa

Post by akwadaa » Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:45 pm

Hi rebel82 since the guy was given the right to appeal the EU Treaty refusal,his case isnt closed yet and for that reason he can do what ever he wants now..if he fails to appeal within the time given, the EU treaty section can now draw a conclusion on his case and take whatever action they wanna take against him...alternatively if he can prove beyon reseable doutb that this marriage not convinience type..

walrusgumble
BANNED

Post by walrusgumble » Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:21 am

im alone wrote:people from saudi arabia get the visa in 2 minutes to come for a visit
because thiers country is very rich and ireland respect them
its not like the north africa , or south america always get refuses

i thing the guy paid corruption pr something like this
and thats normal today money = buy everything

about the marriage thats true , unfortuanetly and the garda gor corrupted also :lol:
yep, the € or £ or $ signs have ALOT to do with it. Sure, one day a young man (women will hardly be there considering the country it is, no disrespect intended) then another day they will come back with lots of money for the Irish horse racing industry