ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Loan letter form the bank

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

high_aimer

Loan letter form the bank

Post by high_aimer » Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:44 pm

Hello,

Has some body got a template of a loan letter from a bank that a Tier 4 applicant can use to demonstrate his maintenance funds.

I need it for one of my relatives to make sure the letter he is getting from his bank fulfils all the requirements.

Thanks

flowerinjannah
Newly Registered

Post by flowerinjannah » Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:21 pm

Loan letter sample

Month , ___, 2009 Bank Address: ____________

Customer's Name:

To Whom it may Concern,

We can confirm that ______has been awarded a loan amount of £___ (funds) are available to him. The funds in his account (A/c No: _____________) with our bank on the date_____are readily available since ________/2009.

This verification letter has been issued on request of the customer. Please feel free to contact us in case you may need any further details.

(Authorized Signature)
Name:

Contact Number:

-----------------------------------------------------

flowerinjannah
Newly Registered

Post by flowerinjannah » Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:05 pm

Loan letter sample

Customer's Name:

To Whom it may Concern,

We can confirm that ______has been sanctioned a loan amount of £___ (funds) are available to him. The funds in his account (A/c No: _____________) with our bank on the date_____are readily available since ________/2009.

This verification letter has been issued on request of the customer. Please feel free to contact us in case you may need any further details.

(Authorized Signature)
Name:

Contact Number:

high_aimer

Post by high_aimer » Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:04 pm

Thanks flower!

Do you mind telling me if you/some one you know of used such a letter to fulfil the visa requirement?

flowerinjannah
Newly Registered

Post by flowerinjannah » Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:42 am

i have used a similar one below for my husband tobe on student visa tier 4

Bank letter sample

Customer's Name:

To Whom it may Concern,

We can confirm that ______has ___ (funds) are available to him. The funds in his account (A/c No: _____________) with our bank on the date_____are readily available since ________/2009.

(Authorized Signature)
Name:

Contact Number: